Twenty-two

I gave Mr

I gave Mr. Yoo a questionable look and he tilts his head. "What I say?". Mr. Yoo asks. "You're... Going to help me?". I said and Mr. Yoo nods. "To help me take my best friend's fiancee?". I blinked and Mr. Yoo nods again. "Wow". I let out a little chuckled. "I didn't expect you to stoop to my level". I said. "Your level!?!". Mr. Yoo starts wheezing and I got confused.

I watched Mr. Yoo laugh for about five minutes til he finally decided to stop. "This is what I get for not explaining myself". Mr. Yoo wipes his tears away and looks at me. "I'm going to help you for my entertainment". Mr. Yoo says and I raised my brow. "Let me explain some more". Mr. Yoo clears his throat. "I get to help you AND get to see you crash and burn multiple times". Mr. Yoo says, smiling.

"I also get to see you act like a horrendous human being in person". Mr. Yoo said. "God, how I wish to see your soul burn cause of what you're doing". Mr. Yoo sighs. "Now that I think about it... It's disgusting that I have to share air with someone like you". Mr. Yoo rubbed his chin. "A person chasing after someone that's in a relationship should AUTOMATICALLY get stuck by lightning sixty six times". Mr. Yoo said.

"Why are you making me the bad guy in this situation?". I asked. "You're chasing someone that's damn neared married and who loves someone else, do I need to give you more examples?". Mr. Yoo said. "Look, I just think that Jimin is better with me". I told him. "How does that make me a bad person?". I looked at Mr. Yoo. "I outta smack you with my ring hand". Mr. Yoo said. "If a guy like you was after my wife, I'll kill you". Mr. Yoo scoffed.

"And how is Mrs. Yoo?". I asked and I never saw Mr. Yoo give me a look filled with rage and anger in my life. "I was just asking Yoo, don't be angry". I told him. Mr. Yoo gave me a dark look and walked out my office in silence. "Yoo?". I called out. "YOO! DON'T TOUCH MY CAR!". I screamed.

"YOO!".