Fifty-six

Yoongi's pov

I've been sitting in my bar for the past few days, drinking. This was a new type of pain. A pain I'm not used to nor do I want to experience it again. I felt pathetic but what else could I do. I lost the love of my life before I could even have him. I was pouring me another glass when the bottle was taken away from me. I looked up and saw Jin staring at me.

"Seriously?". Jin says. "What?". I rubbed my head. "I only came to help". Jin said. "I don't...". "Him". Jin points and I noticed that Jungkook was looking at me. "Kook?". I say and he sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder. "What's wrong?". I asked. "What did you do to him?". I growled at Jin. "If I did anything to him, I'll be in jail". Jin said. "I'm raiding the good alcohol". Jin went behind the bar and I put my attention on Jungkook.

"Hey, what's the matter?". I said. "I went to see mo... I mean Jimin". Jungkook whispers in a hurt voice. "What happened?". I said. "I... I asked him to take the restraining order off me but he said no". Jungkook replies. "What? Why?". I asked. "He thought I was gonna spy on him and tell you". Jungkook says. "You wouldn't do that". I said but Jungkook didn't say anything. "Kook, are you serious?". I said.

"I... I just want to help". Jungkook says. I sighed and patted him on his head. "I know, I know, sorry Kook". I said. "Didn't mean to drag you down with me". I shook my head. "You didn't, I wanted to help regardless". Jungkook said. "You're a good kid". I smiled. "Ok, ok, father and son bonding ends now". Jin says. "Since I knew that you two would be absolute failures, it's time for me to shine again". Jin said.

"Joon doesn't want you to help me". I told him. "Who?". Jin scoffed. "Your...". "Exactly, mine, he ain't no authority over me". Jin giggles. "Don't you worry your cat like head Yoongi, your favorite Hyung is on the job!". Jin said. "Jin, are you drunk?". I asked. "Pfft, not yet". Jin said. "I got you Yoongi, don't you trust me?". Jin touched his chest, asking. "Uhh...". I blinked at him. "Wonderful!". Jin claps.

"I got you in about a week or so". Jin said. "I'm sorry?". I say. "A week". Jin repeats. "I'm a very busy and important man Yoongi, you have to understand, I am in high demand". Jin said. "Sure". I rolled my eyes. "For now, take care of your son". Jin grins. "Bye!". Jin sings and walks out. "I don't trust him". I said and waited for Jungkook to say something. "Kook?". I looks at him and he was sleeping.

"Pfft". I chuckled and leaned my head on his.

"Thanks kid".