✨ HAPPY NEW YEAR! ✨

Happy New Year

Wow... I don't even know where to begin. Geesh, lol. We made it. We made it through another tough and wild year. Which is incredible and I'm proud of all of us, really. Well, let me say thank you first. Thank you all for just sticking around, helping me through more than y'all know and reading all I put out. "What have we helped you with?". That's what y'all thinking right? Lol. Y'all helped me a lot.

As must of y'all know, I'm a Capricorn. We do not express our feelings, at all... Well, I know I don't. Trust is the HARDEST thing for me to coop with cause I have this mindset that people will genuinely hurt me and if it happens, I'll blame myself for it. So, me opening up to all of you even though I haven't met or seen any of you is a big thing for me and I DO. NOT. REGRET. IT. If any, I feel like I should have had this app sooner so I wouldn't feel "alone".

Y'all were a BIG help for me when my grandma was taken from me. I had a lot of y'all spam the hell out of my pm, saying that y'all also lost someone. I fucking respect and appreciate all that told me something like that. Y'all trust me enough to tell me something like that, y'all told me how y'all got through it, y'all told me how healed and that made me cry. That really helped me, so thank you all that shared something that personal with me.

Another thing is y'all have no idea how happy I feel when y'all call me mom. Like, there is nothing like a mother's love. (If you don't have mom or lost yours, I'm so sorry 😔). For me, I fucking love my mom and I'm already ready to kill and die for her. So, for y'all to call me mom... It just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and as a "mom", I will protect you all, at all cost 😃. Thank you all for feeling comfortable enough to call me mom.

I don't think I thank you all enough for reading and enjoying my stories. I actually didn't know that I will get this big but look, I'm almost at 9k followers... I have a lot of damn kids (love y'all, so don't sulk 🥰). To be honest, I was just fooling around when I got this app but man, did I blow up lol. God... I feel so blessed and thankful right that I don't think words are enough to express it. If I can meet you all, I'll hug y'all... I'm a hugger.

So... For my New years resolution... I set some that I hope I can do.

One- Get into a relationship
(I've been single for a while and I want to try it, I just need someone with patience cause I won't open up easily)

Two- Kids
(I. LOVE. KIDS! I've been around kids since I was fourteen and I can't explain why I have this love for them but I do. I'm probably just a natural born mother ☺️)

Three- Travel/ fear
(I want to escape. I want to feel like a new person and I think that I'll do that if I leave New York some time. I... Have a severe fear of heights... And I'll get over that when I'm old or something. I'm also scared of mice, (any form of rodents tbh), snakes and real spiders. Not those little fucking transparent spiders in homes, I'm talking about those that will BEAT my ass on sight)

Thank you all SOOOOO much for sticking with me over these years and if you're new to me, this goes for you as well. If you joined me in 2022, you've been with since the jump,  idc. I'm coming for 2023's ankles and I want y'all all to watch me do it, it'll please me 😌. I have so much in store for you all, don't worry and don't relax cause...

I. AIN'T. GOING. NO. FUCKING. WHERE 💅

(Y'all are stick with me hehe)

Thank you for a wonderful and special 2022, let's have more years together.

🌹 I love you, Rose babies 🌹