Three

"Sir... I thought I told you to rest". Mr. Yoo says, putting a cup of coffee on my desk. "Well, I wanted to, but a person named Jungkook broke into my god damn house last night and ruined my sanity". I told him. "So even if I wanted to rest, it was ruin by his existence". I huffed. "But... I changed the locks". Mr. Yoo said. "How the hell did he get inside your home?". Mr. Yoo asked.

"He broke my window". I replied. "What!?!". Mr. Yoo yells. "That immature child!". Mr. Yoo yells and I chuckled. "Well, he is twenty one so it's fine". I said. "This is why he keeps coming to you sir, you baby him". Mr. Yoo huffs. "Mr. Yoo, you know he sees me as a father and you know the reason behind that". I looked at him and Mr. Yoo puts his head down. "Umm... Ex fucking cuse me".

 Ex fucking cuse me"

"When did...". "It's about damn time". The guy huffs and I laughed. "It's good to see you too Jin". I said. "And where's my fucking hug?". Jin says and I went over to him and gave him a hug. "That's more I like it". Jin giggled. "I told you to stop coming in here unannounced". I sighed. "And who are you to tell a God what to do?". Jin tilts his head. "A friend... I thought". I said. "Aww... That's so... Pathetic". Jin said.

"Ok". I nodded to myself. "Hello...". I glared at Namjoon and he shuts his mouth. "Ya! Stop looking at that!". Jin yelled. "Can't help it". I looked at Namjoon. "I don't like him". I hissed. "Ok". Namjoon says, rubbing his neck. "You didn't like anyone I date". Jin rolled his eyes. "Exactly". I said. "Joon and I are married!". Jin shouted. "Even more reason to hate him". I said. "Grr". Jin growls and Namjoon rubs his leg.

"It's ok Jin". Namjoon smiles. "I'm going to bite his head off". Jin glares at me and I smiled. "What can I do for you today Jin?". I asked. "Nothing, I'm leaving". Jin got up in a huff. "But...". "We are leaving Joon". Jin grabbed his bag and walked out in a huff. I shook my head and noticed that Namjoon was staring at me. "What? Gonna steal from me again?". I said and Namjoon flinched.

"I said I was sorry". Namjoon said. "Getting married to my friend is one hell of a sorry". I scoffed. "Don't do that, I love him". Namjoon said. "That's adorable". I chuckled. "What else do you want me to say Yoongi!?!". Namjoon yelled. "Nothing... Just take my abuse". I smirked. "You stole from me not once but five fucking times and you want me to magically like you?". I tilt my head. "No". I said.

"So, excuse me for showing hostility towards someone that deserves it". I said. "But you should be grateful to me honestly". I went back to my desk and grabbed my cup of coffee. "I kept this from Jin for years". I said. "Can you imagine the look on his face if I tell him that you stole from me". I looked at him. "I mean... He did help me build this empire, so you technically stole from him as well". I sipped my coffee.

"Yoon...". "So call me petty, call me a bitch but I have every fucking right to treat you like the shit on my shoe and I'm not gonna stop". I said. "You can get the fuck out now". I ordered. "I...". "Mr. Yoo". I cut Namjoon off. "Let me... WOAH!". Namjoon yelled when Mr. Yoo roughly pulled him out the chair. "Sir, asked you to leave". Mr. Yoo growls, pulling Namjoon towards the door. "Have a good day". Mr. Yoo shoved Namjoon out my office and closes the door.

I finished my coffee and looked at Mr. Yoo. "This was a excellent cup of coffee Yoo". I said.

"Thank you sir".