Eighty

Everything in me broke and I almost collapsed but Mrs

Everything in me broke and I almost collapsed but Mrs. Lim was quick and forced me to lean on her. "I'm... Going to get the doctor". Mr. Lim left and Jaebum looks at us like he didn't know what he said wrong. "Honey, you know who I am right?". Mrs. Lim asks. "My mother". Jaebum replied quickly. "So how in the world do you think Jimin is your brother!?!". Mrs. Lim shouts.

"What else could he be?". Jaebum says, with confusion. "Oh, is he a friend?". Jaebum asks and I covered my mouth. "He's your fiancee!". Mrs. Lim yells. "No, he's Yoongi's fiancee". Jaebum said and I went to the bathroom to puke. "JIMIN IS YOUR FIANCEE!". Mrs. Lim screams. "How the hell can you remember that sorry friend of yours and not my daughter in law!?!". Mrs. Lim shouted.

"I will NOT allowed you to marry anyone else but Jimin!". Mrs. Lim yelled. "He's my friend's fiancee! I'm not a fucked up friend and try to take his fiancee!". Jaebum yelled back. "You disrespectful...". I stopped Mrs. Lim before she could hit Jaebum. "Why... Why do you think I'm Yoongi's fiancee?". I asked hurt. "I'm hurt that you think you're not". Jaebum shot back. "You two been talking about each other since I've been here".

"What?". I gasped. "I heard both you talking". Jaebum says. "I don't approve by the way". Jaebum huffed. "I've been hospitalized and my friend got engaged to my brother without my approval... I'll kill him". Jaebum scoffed. "You missed the entire conversation I said with you then!". I yelled. "All I said was that YOUR friend missed you and how he changed!". I shouted. "That ain't what I heard". Jaebum shrugs.

"Wh-what the hell did that bastard say to you?". Mrs. Lim was shaking up a storm. "I'm going to kill him!". Mrs. Lim yells. "Mrs. Lim, please calm down". I told her. "Calm down! That sorry excuse of a friend must have brainwashed him!". Mrs. Lim shouts. "I knew I didn't like him!". Mrs. Lim kicks over the chair and I tried to calm her down but it wasn't working. "Honey relax!". Mr. Lim ran in with the doctor.

"What's wrong?". The doctor asked. "Jaebum...". "He was brainwashed!". Mrs. Lim cuts me off before I could speak. "Brainwashed?". The doctor raised a brow. "His memory is a little fucked". Mr. Lim said. "Ok...?". The doctor rubs his hair. "Mr. Lim, you know everyone in the room right?". The doctor asked. "Yeah, my parents and my brother". Jaebum answered. "Brother?". The doctor says in shocked.

"Jimin ain't your damn brother". The doctor said. "Yes he is". Jaebum said. "Oh my God, he's broken". The doctor covered his mouth in shock. "I'll do some tests, so please rest assured". The doctor bows at us. "No! I'm killing his mistake ass best friend! Get a room ready so his parents can grieve!". Mrs. Lim yells and Mr. Lim groans and carries his wife out the room.

"Don't worry, I got it Jimin". The doctor smiles at me. "Mmm". I nodded at him before walking out the room. "Ha". I leaned against the wall, laughing bitterly to myself.

"This fucking hurts".