Sixty seven

"There you go Jimin". I smiled at him when I finished changing his clothes. I patted him on his head and looked at the clock. "Why are they ALWAYS fucking late?". I groaned. "Don't FUCKING rush us!".

 "Don't FUCKING rush us!"

"You have NO idea how long it took us to find this place!". Mina yells. "It wouldn't have took us long if you would have listened to me". Dahyun whispers. "What was that!?!". Mina shouts. "I said, it wouldn't have took us long if you would have listened to me". Dahyun repeats. "Wow... You actually said it again". Mina blinks and they both laughed.

I met all these women when Hobi and I were on a trip in France. They're... Umm... How do I put this nicely. They're insane, I can't be nice to them. However, my girl bestie was only one of them. "Tae!". Chaeyoung rushed over to me and crushes me. "I'm gay and you're hurting me". I whined. "Bitch and I'm not?". Chaeyoung says. "He-hello Tae". Sana waves at me. "Sana! You beautiful Goddess! How are you!?!". I grinned at her.

Jihyo coughs and I tossed a cough dropped at her. Momo and Nayeon laughed and Jihyo glares at me. "Really?". Jihyo says. "Very". I smiled at her. "Sit, sit". I told them. "What's up with him?". Jeongyeon was pointing at Jimin and I sighed. "He's the reason why I called you guys here". I told her. "Is everything ok?". Momo asked. "Yeah, he's staring at man with hollow eyes". Tzuyu, the youngest says.

"That's... That's his fiancee". I told them and they all looked at me with wide eyes. I explained what happened and the room was silent for about five minutes or so. "Ar-are you ok?". Nayeon asked. "Honestly?". I said and Nayeon nods. "I want to burst into tears for Jimin but I don't want to cause my sadness will go unnoticed". I explained. "If that makes sense". I chuckled dryly.

"No, it makes perfect sense". Mina said. "Yeah, he's your bestie, so of course you want to express your pain, since he can't". Sana says. "And he's been like this for a month?". Dahyun asks and I nodded. "Tae, is there a reason why you asked for us this late?". Jihyo asked. "Not really". I scratched my head. "Everyone is looking for the bastard that did this and I just wanted to help from the sidelines". I said.

"Well... Can you remember us next time? It will be less painful if you did". Jeongyeon says. "I'll try". I told her. "That's all I need to hear". Jeongyeon cracks her fingers. "Ahh, it's been SOOO long since we had a hunt". Tzuyu shivers. "Indeed". Momo grins. "God, I don't even know where to start". Momo cups her own cheeks and giggles. "Should we forced find witnesses?". Mina beams.

"Of course!". Dahyun does a sick grin. "We should also raid businesses, I know they have cameras". Chaeyoung bit her lip. "And with a dash of violence and some guns, they will talk". Momo said. "Can we gang up on the elderly?". Sana says, pouting. "Of course". Jeongyeon said. "Whatever Sana wants, will be done". Nayeon said. "Obviously". Tzuyu scoffs. "Do you want us to bring the person to you?". Jihyo asked me.

My mouth was wide opened after hearing everything they said. "What's wrong with him?". Mina said. "No idea". Dahyun shrugs. "Sho-Should I hit him?". Momo asks. "You hit him first and I'll follow you". Jeongyeon says. "Don't y'all touch him!". Chaeyoung yells. "So you want to hit him?". Nayeon tilts her head. "Duh". Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "How about we all hit him? Make it even". Mina said.

"There's nine of us". Sana said. "Do it in threes". Mina said. "That's still not even". Jihyo says. "I'll hit him twice". Mina says. "A, I see what you did there". Chaeyoung laughed. "What did I do?". Mina asked. "You know". Chaeyoung wiggles her brow. "I-I don't". Mina says. "Tsk". Chaeyoung crossed her arms and pouts. "Can we please go murder now?". Sana asks. "Please? I have this new thing". Momo says.

"Thing?". Dahyun said. "Walk and talk Day". Momo grabs Dahyun's arm and leaves. "Tae?". Chaeyoung taps my shoulder and I looked at her. "Should we bring the people responsible for this to you?". Chaeyoung asked. "Yes... And alive". I said and they all groaned. "This some bullshit!". Jeongyeon storms out. "Thanks for crushing my dreams". Sana walks out.

"On everything that's not fair". Chaeyoung slaps me on the back of my head and left. "The fact that he didn't say anything about the witnesses". Nayeon said. "The fact that he said alive so we can hurt them as we please". Tzuyu added. "The fact that we can shoot them and they will STILL be alive". Jihyo looks at her nails. "The fact that we can do whatever we must to find the people responsible and get away with it". Mina said.

"Uhh...". I blinked at them. "We got you Tae, so you just relax". Tzuyu pinched my cheek and left. "We'll make you proud". Jihyo grins and leaves. "Most of the things on the news will NOT be us". Mina said. "What she said". Nayeon says and they left together. I stared into space and covered my face with my hands. "Man...".

"I fucked up".