Sixty eight

"There you go Chim". I just finished feeding Jimin and I pulled up a chair next to him and sat down. I leaned my head on Jimin's shoulder and sighed. "Hey...". I said. "You'll be alright". I squeezed his hand. "I have people looking for the bastards that did this". I told him. "And when I do... You can do whatever you want them, ok?". I said.

"Just as long as I get some hits in". I chuckled. "Knock, knock". I turned my head and saw Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Nayeon walk in. "We got them!". Nayeon sings. "What?". I blinked. "We got them". Jihyo smiles at me. "It's only been a day!". I yelled. "Ok, but do you know who you're talking too?". Chaeyoung tilts her head. "Realllllly wasn't that hard". Nayeon yawns.

"It really wasn't". Jihyo agreed. "And where are the others?". I asked. "Probably beating the shit out of them". Chaeyoung replies. "Wh-what?". I said. "And you left them!?!". I shouted. "Those bitches are crazy". Nayeon shivers. "We are scared for our lives Tae, you have to understand". Chaeyoung grabs her chest and fake sobs. "Mina and Jeongyeon are there, I trust them". Jihyo says.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?". I asked. "Oh, you wanted to feel better?". Jihyo said and scratches the back of her neck. "Yeah... I got nothing". Jihyo sniffed. "I...". I rubbed my face. "You wanna go before they kill them? Cause I know they're having a little too much fun with the girl". Nayeon said. "Fine". I took out my phone and texted Hoseok. "Let's go".

I followed them to an empty house and they took me to a basement and I saw that the remaining group where surrounding a woman on the ground. "Yah!". I yelled and they all looked at me. "Tsk". Sana clicked her tongue. "We were RIGHT there!". Momo yells. "I knew y'all were gonna snitch". Tzuyu scoffs. "We legit didn't do anything". Dahyun says.

"Didn't I tell you guys to bring them to me?". I asked. "Did you? Did you really?". Tzuyu says. "Hate you". I said and she laughs. "So, how did you find them Mina?". I asks, while glaring at the pair. "We got our hands on some cameras that had their license plates clear as day". Mina explains. "After we put out a fake police report, we caught them trying to leave the country". Mina adds.

"We jumped them at the airport and brought them here". Sana grinned. "They only look like this cause they tried to attack Momo". Jeongyeon said. "And, of course, we don't play when it comes to family". Jeongyeon pats the man on his head. "They learned that the hard way, didn't y'all? Yes y'all did!". Jeongyeon pinched the man's cheek.

"Y'all really were about to take hit and run to a whole different level huh?". I chuckled and walked up to the couple. "But y'all didn't pay for your sins, how can you try to leave?". I tilt my head at them. "W-we...". "Shh". I shushed the woman. "This isn't about y'all anymore". I told her. "Can I get some privacy please?". I asked the girls. "Sure". Chaeyoung smirks. "If you kill them, you won't make it out here alive". Momo said.

"Don't mind her, do you Tae". Nayeon grabs Momo's hand and left. All the girls left the basement and I pulled out a pocket knife. "So...".

"Who's first?".