Nine

(Yoongi's pov)

"Mr. Yoo". I called out to my assistant and he looks at me. "Yes sir?". Mr. Yoo says. "Am I a fucked up person?". I asked. "Very much sir". Mr. Yoo immediately and I looked at him. "Why did you reply so quickly?". I ask. "You couldn't let the question sink in first?". I said. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know you wanted to marinate in the question first". Mr. Yoo says, looking at me with his head tilted.

"Ask me again and I'll get back to you in twenty four hours... Let the flavor get DEEP in there". Mr. Yoo said and I glared at him. "You're not funny". I said. "Do I have to be funny to keep this job sir?". Mr. Yoo asks. "One day, I'm going to fucking fire you for real". I threatened. "You mean... All those six hundred and eighty nine times were fake?". Mr. Yoo gasped. "I do not know that". Mr. Yoo said.

"Get the fuck out". I ordered but all he did was laugh at me. "I would but... I don't think you want me too". Mr. Yoo grins. "Why...". "Yoongi!". Jin kicks open my door and I growled at Mr. Yoo. "What did I do?". Mr. Yoo asked. "I'm here now, so all attention on me". Jin said. "What do you want Jin?". I said, already rubbing my head. "I am not that fucking annoying". Jin huffed. "I actually came here for a real reason this time".

I raised a brow, knowing it was bullshit. "Ok, what is it?". I asked. "Your son contacted me". Jin said. "When are y'all gonna stop calling Jungkook my son?". I said. "Til you stop babying him". Mr. Yoo and Jin said at the same time. I just sighed and they laughed. "Why?". I said. "Did he tell you that he wanted a job here?". Jin asked. "A job?". I said. "He asked to be on TV". I told him. "Oh no, your son CAN NOT be on TV". Jin said.

"Why the fuck not!?!". I yelled. "Are we still talking about the same person!?!". I yell. "Jungkook is young, multi talented, adorable, has tattoos, which girls like and he's adorable!". I shouted. "He's damn near famous with his looks alone and you're saying he can't be on TV!?!". I slammed my fist on my desk and turned to Mr. Yoo. "You find some shows that Jungkook can do right the fuck now!". I ordered.

Mr. Yoo shakes his head and bows. "Yes sir". Mr. Yoo groans and walks out my office. "And you...". I hissed towards Jin but he just gave me a bored stare. "Don't you DARE say Kook isn't good enough!". I shouted. "Never said that but cool". Jin yawned. "Ohhhh, you better get out of here before I snap your fingers back in the right spot". I said and Jin gasped. "You fucking hoe". Jin said.

"My lawyer will hear about this!". Jin yells and stomped out my office. "Good riddance!". I huffed. "Saying that Kook isn't good enough, your husband isn't good enough". I scoffed. "With his bitch ass". I said. Jin was outside of Yoongi's office, giggling to his self. "Did you hear all that little one?". Jin says over the phone. "You damn right I did! My dad loves me!". Jungkook sniffs over the phone. "I told you he did! Now give me cudd...". Jin hung up on him.

"Dumb ass bunny".