Forty-five

"Baby please, I'm not annoyed or anything... I just can't breath and need air to live". Jaebum says. "No". I say in a bratty tone. The moment we woke up, I attached myself to Jaebum and refused to let him go. Yes, we did go to the bathroom together. "Jimin, I love you but I can't cook if you're doing this". Jaebum says. "Oh? Sorry". Since I was on his back, I moved my legs down from his waist a little and loosened my grip around his neck.

"Is that better?". I asked and Jaebum side eyes me. "You're not getting off my back are you?". Jaebum asks and I shook my head. "Ok". Jaebum sighs and I laughed. "What do you want for breakfast?". Jaebum asked. "Mmm... Surprise me". I replied. "You don't want my surprise". Jaebum said. "You sure?". I rubbed my foot on his dick and he hissed. "Stop". Jaebum ordered and I shivered. "God, you sound SO hot when you're mad".

Jaebum says nothing and out of nowhere, I'm on the kitchen counter. "Eh? How...". "Hot you say?". Jaebum grabs my chin and I grinned like a crazy person. "Didn't know you were a masochist Angel". Jaebum said. "I'm not, I just... Ngh". I moaned when Jaebum chokes me suddenly. "Pfft, liar". Jaebum snickers. "Do-don't tease me". I panted. "Mmm". Jaebum smirks. "What does my baby want hmm?". Jaebum rubs my chin. "I...". The sound of a guns clicking stops everything.

Jaebum and I turned to see Taehyung and Hoseok pointing guns at us, well, Jaebum. "Jimin, be a dear and...". I jumped out the way before Taehyung could even finish. "I knew your ass didn't FUCKING LOVE ME!". Jaebum screamed. "I'll keep your body". I told him. "You'll...". Jaebum stares at me and I blew him a kiss. "I...". Jaebum quickly shuts his mouth when Hoseok puts his gun at his head. "Where were you?".

"Uhh...". Jaebum gulps. "Jimin kept calling and you didn't pick up, he called Tae crying, so I'll ask again". Hoseok nudged his gun in Jaebum's head. "Where. Were. You?". Hoseok asks twitching. "He-hey, it's ok now". I said. "Jimin, this isn't about you". Hoseok said. "Why it ain't!?!". I yelled. "My Tae was upset cause he didn't know how you help you, he hurt Tae... I could care less about you Jimin". Hoseok said and my mouth dropped.

"Wow... We really aren't friends". I said. "Now you get it". Hoseok laughs. "Tae baby". Hoseok calls out. "I already did it!". Taehyung cheered. "He was in New York, I didn't see him with any bitch". Taehyung glared at Jaebum. "He ignored his parents the whole time, he went... To a jewel...". Taehyung looks at me and looks at my hand. "Eek! Let me see! Let me see!". Taehyung pushed Hoseok and Jaebum out the way to see my ring.

Taehyung grabs my hand and stares at my ring. "Wow". Taehyung gasped. "It's beautiful...". Taehyung said. "Thank...". "And cheap looking, what the fuck? Is my bestie a joke to you?". Taehyung turned to Jae. "Man, shoot that motherfucker". Taehyung waved his hand and I immediately ran over to Jaebum. "Don't kill him!". I hugged the hell out of Jaebum. "I love him!". I shouted. "Now". Jaebum rolled his eyes.

"I'm honestly helping you for once". I hissed. "To late, don't you think". Jaebum said. "You know... People would be thankful if someone did this". I told him. "Or call them stupid". Jaebum shot back. "You know what, kill him, don't ruin my kitchen". I pushed Jaebum away and moved away from him. "I'll just order take out for the rest of my life". I said. "Wait! Don't go! I'm sorry!". Jaebum begs.

"I will always remember how you hurt me Jae". I wiped my eyes and walked out the kitchen. "Jimin! I'm so damn sorry! Don't leave!". Jaebum shouts.

"JIMIN!".