Eighteen

After everything was settled down and Jaebum tossed the couple out of the kitchen, I was finally able to cook. "And done!". I gave myself a round of applause. "Baby! Are you finished!?!". Jaebum yells. "STOP YELLING IN MY HOUSE!". I screamed and heard nothing. "SO NOW YOU AIN'T GONNA ANSWER ME!?!". I scream. "I dont know what to do!". Jaebum shouts and I laughed.

I got some plates and carries the food to the dining room. I immediately saw Taehyung and Hoseok judging me and I rolled my eyes. "I know y'all aren't judging my baby". Jaebum says. "I don't know why you couldn't let my man cook". Taehyung said. "Cause my baby wanted to really try this time and y'all ain't leaving til y'all eat what my baby made". Jaebum said. "Yeah ok". Taehyung sniffs. "Ta-da hoes".

 "Ta-da hoes"

They all stared at my noodles and I was smiling proudly. "Smell it Hobi". Taehyung says. "Don't smell my damn food!". I said and gave them some. "You first". Taehyung nudged at Hoseok. "YOU first, that's your bestie". Hoseok said. "You're my man, take the poison". Taehyung said. "I'm your damn husband". Hoseok hissed. "Not for long if you don't eat this damn food". Taehyung said. "Tae". Hoseok growled.

"Take it for the team bae". Taehyung said. "Team starts with T". Hoseok grins. "Y'all are so mean". I pouted. "It's... Actually really good". Jaebum says and I turned to him and he was getting a second serving. "Bitch, I don't trust you". Taehyung said. "Is it really good?". I gave him puppy eyes. "Really, the flavors is on point, the chicken is cook well and you let the noodles soak up the everything really well, good job babe".

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cry". I fan my eyes to dry my tears. "Thank you love". I said. "You're welcome". Jaebum gave me a smile. "It really is good, holy fuck". Hoseok says. "Damn bestie, sorry I judged you". Taehyung says, slurping up some noodles. "Fuck y'all, my man said it was good". I sat on Jaebum's lap. "Feed me please". I bat my lashes at him. "Of course my dear". Jaebum said. "It's hot". Jaebum says. "Blow it for me". I pouted. "Ok". Jaebum chuckled.

"The food's coming back up". Hoseok said. "Up? Mine went down south". Taehyung said. "Leave". I growled at them. "Yeah, what he said". Jaebum huffed. "Shut your bitch ass up". Taehyung said. "What do you have against me!?!". Jaebum yells. "SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP!". Taehyung screams. "Don't you scream at my man!". I hugged Jaebum. "Get your fucking dog Hoseok!". I yelled.

"Who the fuck are you calling a dog!?!". Hoseok jumps up. "You better respect my baby!". Hoseok shouts. "You better watch who the fuck you're talking too Hobi". I said. "You...". "L. A". I looked at my nails and I know Hoseok turned pale. "L. A?". Taehyung says. "What happened in L. A?". Taehyung asked. "Bye! Have a beautiful time!". Hoseok grabbed Taehyung and left. I laughed like a psychopath and Jaebum looks at me scared.

"Wha... What was that?". Jaebum gulped. "Hmm?". I kissed his cheek.

"Nothing".