Forty-one

Yoongi's pov

I was in my office bored as hell. I just wanted to see Jimin but I can't cause of the government. "This is why I fucking them". I growled. "I don't care who you hate, do your fucking job so I won't have to". Mr. Yoo slams some folders on my desk and went to eat. "It's not lunchtime". I said and Mr. Yoo looks at me and eats anyway. "Where's mine then?". I rubbed my head asking.

"Fuck you asking me for? Did you go out and get something? No". Mr. Yoo scoffed. "All you had to do was say no". I rolled my eyes. "I did but in my way". Mr. Yoo winks at me. "I miss my mom". We jumped at Jungkook's voice and saw him slumped in the corner. "My damn food! You bastard!". Mr. Yoo yells, picking up the food he dropped. "When the hell did you get in here?". I asked Jungkook.

"Mom abandoned me cause of you". Jungkook glared at me. "All I did was try to help you and look what happened to me!". Jungkook yells. "I'm living on the streets!". Jungkook sniffs. "You don't". I said. "I will never know the warmth of a mother cause I tried to help my stupid father". Jungkook clicked his tongue. "You did this to yourself, why are you bringing me down with you?". I raised a brow.

"How can you say that? He's five, he doesn't know any better". Mr. Yoo said. "If you think he pass for a five year old then you are getting super old". I chuckled. "I outta beat your ass". Mr. Yoo growls and I laughed. "I want my mom!". Jungkook whined. "Get out with all of that". I told him. "But...". "Want a job?". I cut in and Jungkook looks at me with puppy eyes. "Can I go on that extreme sport show?". Jungkook asked.

"Hell no". I huffed. "I'll find you something better". I told him. "But I want that one". Jungkook said. "Nah". I said. "Why isn't he listening to me?". Jungkook said. "I don't care". Mr. Yoo said. "U-umm". I gave Namjoon a death glare. "Hey Joon!". Jungkook beams. "How's my absolute favorite in every aspect?". Jungkook grins. "I'm good". Namjoon says. "Why the fuck are you still alive?". I darkly asked.

"I-I came to see Kook". Namjoon looks down saying. "Me? Why?". Jungkook tilts his head. "I asked you to finish something but you weren't answering my calls, so I went to get it myself and found this". Namjoon held up the restraining order. "Kook...".

"Why do you have a fake restraining order?".