Seventy-five

Yoongi's pov

It's been a while since I saw Jaebum cause I didn't have the guts to visit. Since I didn't have the courage to come see him, I brought Namjoon and Jungkook with me. "Are you sure you're ok?". Namjoon asked. "No". I replied honestly. "I feel like throwing up". I added. "I'll go get you some water". Jungkook left and I sat on the sofa, staring at Jaebum. Namjoon comes up to me and puts my head down.

"It won't be good for you to look at him for long". Namjoon says and I covered my face with my hands. I felt Namjoon sit next to me and place a hand on my shoulder. "Good to see you Yoongi". I looked up and saw Taehyung. "I...". "Don't worry about it". Taehyung cuts in. "I know how hard this is". Taehyung went over to Jaebum and changed the towel on his head.

"How is he?". Namjoon asked. "He's good". Taehyung says, looking at Jaebum. "He just has to wake up". Taehyung said. "And Jimin?". I asked and Taehyung gave me a small smile. "He's also good". Taehyung says. "He's sleeping though". Taehyung adds. "I... I see". I rubbed my head. "Are you ok?". Taehyung asked. "Why do people keep asking me that?". I scoffed.

"I'm looking and talking to y'all, he can't do that!". I yelled and Taehyung stares at me. "Being tense isn't going to solve anything". Hoseok says, walking in. "Ri-right". I sighed. "If you don't have patience, be positive". Hoseok said. "We didn't lose him, so be grateful". Hoseok said and pats Taehyung on his head. "Why?". Taehyung glared at him. "Why would I pat him?". Hoseok grins.

"Tsk". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Anyway, it's nice that you're here Yoongi". Hoseok said. "I-It is?". I blinked at him and Hoseok chuckled. "If you didn't, I would question your friendship". Hoseok says. "You mustered up the courage to come here and now I know that you're not going to leave him again". Hoseok said and I chewed on my bottom lip. "I'm... Not as strong as Taehyung". I mumbled.

"I... Couldn't stay here and look at him like this". I clenched my hands together so they wouldn't see me shaking. "I didn't even have the heart to help him, so I wouldn't mind if you did question my friendship with him". I said. "What type of friend I am to just up and leave my best friend when he needs me the most?". I asked. "Wow, you're out here feeling bad for having emotions?". Jungkook says, walking in.

"Most people wouldn't want to see their friend like this and you're out here beating your own ass for something like this?". Jungkook spat. "No one was forcing you to come here cause they knew it was going to be hard for you". Jungkook placed a bottle of water in my lap. "All that matters is that you're here, you got the courage to be here, isn't that enough?". Jungkook asks.

I stared at the water in my lap, debating whether or not to cry but Taehyung beat me to the punch and not in the way you think. "Oh my God, you're Jeon Jungkook!". Taehyung squeals. "I am a HUGE fan!". Taehyung beams. "Why thank you baby". Jungkook rubs his nose. "But... We met right?". Jungkook asked.

"Better not had". Hoseok pulled Taehyung closer to him, glaring at Jungkook. "You're hot when you're jealous, I keep telling you that". Taehyung chuckled. "I'm possessive". Hoseok corrects. "Tomato, tomatoe". Taehyung shrugs. "We are so far from the topic". Namjoon sighs. "Oh shit, you're here? Since when?". Taehyung asks. "I've... Nevermind". Namjoon shakes his head and I laughed.

"Thanks". I whispered.