Sixty

I was left alone and was roaming the halls trying to call Jae but he wasn't picking up. "That's weird". I called him again but I still didn't get anything. "Where... Hmm?". I stopped cause I saw Taehyung standing in the hall and I closed my eyes. Taehyung likes to steal unused needles from the hospital. I sighed and walked up to him. "Tae, you have to...". I looked at the ground and my eyes widened.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me, he was crying. "Ta-Tae". I said shaking in rage. "Wh-what happened?". My body was trembling. Taehyung didn't say anything and pointed to a room. I nodded, wiped his tears away and marched into the room.

 I nodded, wiped his tears away and marched into the room

I walked in the room, ready to fight but my heart drops into my stomach. I saw Hoseok in a body cast and I wanted to puke. I wanted to call out to him but my voice wouldn't come out. I just started to ball my eyes out. Now I know why Taehyung was crying. "Hy...". I choked. "Hy... Hyung?". I hiccuped. Hoseok opens his eyes and looks at me. "Jimin". Hoseok says.

I really did feel sick to my stomach and I immediately blamed myself. "Oh thank god!". Hoseok yells. "Jimin! Help me!". Hoseok says. I stared at him confused. "Jimin, I'm fine". Hoseok said. "Wh-what?". I said. "Tae told them to put me in this and all I got was stitches on my arm". Hoseok told me. "He's bugging out, get me out!". Hoseok yelled.

"O-oh". I crumbled to the ground in relief. "There is no time for that, help me". Hoseok said. "I'm so glad you're ok". I smiled at him. "I thought this was all my fault". I said. "Are you listening to me? I fucking said help me". Hoseok said. "Help with what?". I asked. "Finally, you're paying attention". Hoseok sighs. "Listen, go get some scissors or something and get me out of this".

"You're not going anywhere". Taehyung growls. "Tsk, oh my God Jimin, this is all your fault". Hoseok rolled his eyes. "WHAT!?!". I screamed. "You are fucking hurt and here I am, making sure you get some rest and you wanna disrespect me?". Taehyung crossed his arms. "Baby, it ain't even like that". Hoseok says and Taehyung looks around the room. "What are you doing?". I asked.

"Looking for the other me that gave you permission to speak". Taehyung answers and Hoseok looks away. "Mmm... I'mma head out". I sniffed and tried to walk out the room but Taehyung grabs me. "What's up?". I asked and Taehyung gulps. "Umm...". Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip.

"It's Jae...".