Fifty-nine

"Mmm". Jin moans and I went over to him. Jin opens his eyes and I smiled at him. "Angel?". Jin says and I giggled. "I've been called that before". I said and Jin squints at me. "Jimin". Jin said. "Hey". I grinned. Jin slowly gets up and looks around. "Hospital?". Jin looks at me again. "You don't remember anything?". I asked. "Remember?". Jin rubs his head. "You don't have to worry about it". I told him.

"No, no, I remember some things". Jin says. "I was minding my business when a guy came up to me asking for some help and me being a bitch, told him I was busy". Jin explains. "Everything else is blank". Jin said. "I saw you getting carried by a guy and followed". I said. "You followed that man?". Jin says stunned. "Well... Men". I scratched my cheek. "You... Saved me?". Jin says and I laughed. "Was I not supposed to?". I said.

Jin stares at me for a moment before he looks down. "Ha". Jin shakes his head. "Fuck him". Jin said. "I'm your new best friend". Jin smiles at me. "That's a hard no". I said. "My best friend was decided by my soul, I can't break that". I explained. "Ok but I'm better". Jin says. "You're not". I countered. "Think about it". Jin said. "There's nothing to think about". I looked at my nails. "Please?". Jin begs.

"No, finally answer". I said. "But...". "Your phone is charging next to you". I cut him off. "Phone?". Jin turns to it and gasped. "How long was I here for!?!". Jin yells. "Four days". I answered. "WHAT!?!". I never seen someone snatch a phone so fast in my phone. "Why isn't it on!?!". Jin shouted. "Who charges their phone on while they're sleeping?". I crossed my arms.

"Damn you Jimin!". Jin turns on his phone and some many notifications were heard from it. "Your boyfriend and Yoongi I presume?". I said. "Fuck that cat". Jin says and calls his boyfriend. "Joonie!". Jin says. "Jin, where the HELL are you!?!". Namjoon yells since the phone is on speaker for some reason. "In the hospital". Jin said and I heard so many things fall to the ground.

"Joon! Are you...". "WHY THE FUCK ARE IN THE HOSPITAL!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?! ARE YOU OK!?! WHERE YOU AT!?! WHO HURT YOU!?! I SWEAR I'M TOO DAMN NICE! WHAT'S HIS NAME!?! WHAT HE LOOK LIKE!?! WHERE HIS FAMILY AT!?! WHAT HOSPITAL ARE YOU IN GOD DAMN IT!?!".

Jin takes the phone off speaker cause he saw me trying not to laugh. "I'm fine darling, I'll text you the address and I don't know how to answer the rest of the questions". Jin said. "Don't yell at me! I just woke up!". Jin yells. "Apology accepted". Jin laughs. "Ok, ok, I'll see you soon, I love you... Ok but I love you more". Jin hangs up and giggles. "He's so cute!". Jin squeals. "Y'all cringe as hell". I said.

"Get out". Jin hissed. "That didn't sound like a thank you to me". I pouted and Jin sighs. "Thank you". Jin said. "You're welcome". I gave him a smile. "I'll get out so y'all can have old people sex". I said. "GET THE HELL OUT!". Jin screams. "Jin, please, your blood pressure". I snickered and ran out before Jin could throw something at me.

"Little bastard".