Twenty six

I was sitting in the living room, drinking my tea and watching my soon to be husband race back and forth for his things so he can leave. "You're going to travel back in time going fast like that". I sipped my tea and Jaebum looks at me. "You could be helping me love". Jaebum says. "Nah". I giggled. "After everything I did last night". Jaebum says and I blushed. "That was your own will". I said.

"I rubbed your back". Jaebum said. "You're the reason why my back was in pain, now suffer alone with your karma". I gave him a smile. "I was never loved". Jaebum sniffs and I laughed. "Oh, Yoongi is coming". Jaebum said and I choked on my tea. "Why!?!". I yelled. "He said that you guys talked and he apologized, so I told him he can come back over again". Jaebum explains and my mouth dropped.

"That's...". "Ah! Found it!". Jaebum says. "Bye babe! Love you!". Jaebum gave me a quick kiss and ran out. "Jae! WAIT!". I screamed but I heard the door close. I was beyond shocked by the lie Yoongi told my man. "That disgusting weasel". I trembled in angry and I sent Taehyung a message to come over. "Shit, where is my knife". I quickly went to the kitchen and bumped into someone. "I knew you'll be happy to see me". Yoongi says.

I looked up at him and my eyes widened. I shoved him away and glared at him. "How the hell did you get in here!?!". I yelled. "Jae gave me a key". Yoongi replies and I prayed that Jaebum had a awful day. "So... Have you eaten?". Yoongi asked. "We can go somewhere fancy and have a meal". Yoongi said. "No". I said. "But...". I jumped when Yoongi was tossed aside like trash.

 I jumped when Yoongi was tossed aside like trash

"Eww". Taehyung said. "He's so damn small". Taehyung says and I hugged him. "Bestie! Thank God!". I squeezed him and Taehyung laughed. "Hey boo! How are you?'. Taehyung asked. "Not good, as you can see". I told him. "I saw". Taehyung gave Yoongi a look of disgust. "Who the fuck do you think you are?". Yoongi asked. "What we doing today?". Taehyung asked me.

"I was gonna to nap and watch some movies but Jae sent his assistant over and he's gonna to feed me". I answered. "I can eat". Taehyung says. "Oh good cause I'm STARVING". I said. "Well let's go!". Taehyung links arms with me and went to the door. "Let's go heathen". Taehyung says towards Yoongi. Yoongi mumbles something under his breath and follows us out.

"Jimin, honey... You can do better". Taehyung whispered. "I'm not fucking asking for this shit". I whispered back. "I'm talking about putting one foot down his throat and the other in his ass". Taehyung whispers "Got me saving your ass instead of being with my man, I should kick your ass". Taehyung says. "I'm your best friend and soulmate bitch". I hissed. "I need some days and some of my time with my husband whore".

"Listen...". I says and Taehyung giggled and we reached Yoongi's car. Taehyung looks at the door and turns to Yoongi. "What is you doing!?!". Taehyung yells. "Open the damn door!". Taehyung shouted. Yoongi rubs his head and opens the back door for us. "It's so hard to get good help nowadays". Taehyung said. "You first bestie!". Taehyung grins at me. "You're too kind". I said. "Jimin's sitting the front with me".

Taehyung and I stared at him and busted a lung. "He got jokes". Taehyung said. "That's all he got". I giggled. "Oh good one bestie". Taehyung said. "Thank you". I got in the car and Taehyung follows after me. "I can close the door myself lazy ass". Taehyung scoffs and slams the door. "We need this assistant fired". Taehyung said. "True, true". I nodded. Taehyung says that Yoongi was still standing outside and huffed.

"I know he doesn't think that WE'RE driving". Taehyung says. "The seer absolute bravery". I shook my head. "Ya!". Taehyung knocks on the window. "Get your ass in here! I'm HUNGRY!". Taehyung screams and I laughed. "He about to be a broke motherfucker". Taehyung said.

"Dead ass".