Fifteen

I was in my office, lost in thought til the scent of orange hit my nose. "Hmm?". I saw a plate of oranges in front of me and looked at Yoo. "You were lost in thought and you didn't reply to me". Mr. Yoo says. "What did you say?". I say, taking a orange slice. "I took your question you asked me into deeper consideration". Mr. Yoo said and I raised my brow. "What are you talking about?". I asked.

"You asked me if you were a bad person and you didn't like that I responded so quickly but as I was thinking about it, my answer did not change... You are, in fact, a horrible person". Mr. Yoo said and I glared at him. "I'm so glad I got that off my chest". Mr. Yoo sighs in relief. "I hate you". I said. "I hate you too, I'm here for the check Mr. Min... I do not care how you feel about me". Mr. Yoo said. "Get out". I ordered. "I'll be happy too". Mr. Yoo bows.

Mr. Yoo went to the door and opens it. "You are a good man Yoo". Jin says walking in. "Oh my god". I rubbed my head. "Don't sound so disappointed to have a God in your presence Yoongi". Jin scoffed. "Dad!". Jungkook runs in happily. "I'm not your damn dad!". I yelled. "You right". Jungkook nods. "Hi Appa!". Jungkook grins and Jin starts laughing. "Yoo...". I saw that he already left and I sighed. "Why?". I asked.

"We wanted to know what your progress was with that guy you like". Jin said. "Yeah, I wanna meet my mom". Jungkook says. "I actually have to put in some effort". I told them. "Did you think he was magically gonna leave your friend for you?". Jin asked. "Yeah". I replied honestly. "Seriously?". Jin sighs. "Yoongi is CLEARLY the better option". Jungkook scoffs. "Thank you Kook". I said. "Anyway, what have you been doing so far?". Jin asks.

"I tried asking him out but he said no, I went to his house and he didn't let me in but let some other guy in instead, oh and he slapped me for "flirting" with him". I shook my head. "I am in totally shock as to why he doesn't want me". I sighed. "How DARE he hit you! If he wasn't my soon to be mom, I would kick his ass!". Jungkook shouts. "Calm down Kook". I told him and Jungkook huffs. "You are doing too much". Jin said.

"How so?". I asked. "Instead of coming off strong and you're not, get him some flowers or some shit". Jin says. "How about a bouquet of strawberries?". Jungkook says. "It's pretty and edible". Jungkook grins. "No one will say not to food". Jin says. "And my family has the BEST strawberries in the world, fight me on that". Jin pulls out his phone. "I'll go get some decorations and a card!". Jungkook flew out the room before I could stop him.

"Hey dad, listen I need some strawberries... On a stick, don't ask, thank you!". Jin chuckled. "Umm...". "No, have my brother bring them to me, he ain't doing shit anyway... When the hell did he get a family!?!". Jin shouts and walks out. I pinched my nose and groaned.

"Damn it".