Seventy

It's been a day since I heard from the fathers and I was tad bit scared... For the couple, especially for that woman. "Th-they really wouldn't hurt a female right?". I asked. "I would all up IN that bitches ass!". Jungkook kicks my door open and marches in. "Kook... What did I tell you about kicking my damn door!?!". I yelled. "I'll pay for it". Jungkook jumps on the couch.

"I wouldn't hurt a girl but man, some really deserve it". Jungkook sighs. "Jungkook!". I shouted. "What? I said some". Jungkook said. "I can't believe I can't tackle her for hurting my mom". Jungkook pouts and then he growls at me. "What I do!?!". I shouted. "How DARE you not protect my mom! What type of man are you!?!". Jungkook yells. "And how DARE you not tell me that my mom is hurting!?!".

"I'm y'all only child! Don't you think I deserve to know something like that!?!". Jungkook shouts. "I...". "Man fuck you! Where my mama at?". Jungkook said. "I'm giving him full custody". Jungkook huffed. "I am actively willing to leave". Jungkook says and I sighed. "Hmm". Namjoon walks in and tries to walk back out but I sicked Jungkook on him.

"See... That's clearly child abuse and worker abuse as well". Namjoon says and looks down at Jungkook, who was wrapped around his legs. "He did that on his own accord, right Kook?". I said. "Obviously pops". Jungkook says. Namjoon rubs his face and looks at me. "I just wanted to tell you that Jin is getting out of the hospital tomorrow... Should have just call you".

"I... Still would have told Kook to get you". I told him and Namjoon stares at me. "What?". I tilt my head. "Are we not friends?". I asked. "No Yoongi, we're not". Namjoon said. "We are now". I grinned. "I like making new friends, it makes me happy". Jungkook said. "Little boy I ain't your friend". Namjoon said. "Dad's friends are my friends". Jungkook beams.

"Good boy Kook". I said. "Didn't you say you wanted to live with your mother?". Namjoon asks. "Oh right!". Jungkook growls at me. "Take to my mother you bastard, I don't love you anymore". Jungkook said and I flipped Namjoon off. "Then again, it's been a minute since I saw him". I rubbed my chin. "A month isn't a minute". Namjoon said. "There's minutes in a month". Jungkook said and got hit by Namjoon.

"Who told you to hit my son!?!". I yelled. "Yeah! That really hurt". Jungkook pouts. "Come here Kook". I said and Jungkook limps over to me. "Look at him, he's paralyzed". I glared at Namjoon. "I will sue for your ass". I said. "My what?". Namjoon blinks. "You heard my dad, we taking your butt cheeks". Jungkook said. "And an ankle". I added. "And a testicle". Jungkook said. "And half the dick".

"The fuck did I walk into?". Mr. Yoo said. "Yoo! Help me get Joon's ass". I said. "While I appreciate your community, I'm not part of it". Mr. Yoo said. "Lame". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Deadass". I scoffed. "I'm going to see Jin again". Namjoon walks out. "Wait! I wanna see my mama!". Jungkook ran after him. "He's still my wife!". I chased them. Mr. Yoo scratches his head and pulls out his phone.

"Honey? Is everything ok? Did you leave anything?". Mrs. Yoo asks and Mr. Yoo sighs. "Get your things...".

"We're leaving".