sixty-six

Taehyung's pov

A month. It's been a month since Jaebum's been in the hospital. A month when my soulmate been an empty shell. Jimin's has not, not once left Jaebum's side. Jimin hasn't cried in over a month and I know someone would think that's a good thing... But it's not, not to me. Jimin just looks at Jaebum with soulless eyes and nothing else. There's not a single emotion in his eyes.

This might sound bad but I rather see Jimin cry than see him complete empty. I just wanted to see some form of life from my soulmate, even if that means seeing him sad. However, I can't do anything to see that and it's not like I'll do anything to see it. I, however, went into my best friend mode. I've been assisting Jimin in everything, since he was too far gone to do it his self.

I've been feeding and changing his clothes everyday. I also had to tell the Parks and the Lims about what happened, which was a heartbreaking thing for me to do. "Taehyung?". I turned around and saw Mr. Park walking in the room. "Hello". I bowed to him. Mr. Park nods at me and turns to Jimin with a sad expression on his face. "He's still not sleeping?". Mr. Park asks and I shook my head.

"I don't want to force him nor would I think he'll listen to me". I told him. "I'm lucky I can feed him". I said. "And you?". Mr. Park says, catching me off guard. "This isn't about me". I said and I start brushing Jimin's hair. "And besides, this is the least I can do". I told him. "And I don't do this alone, I have Hobi that comes and help me from time to time". I added.

"And where is Hoseok?". Mr. Park asked. "He's helping a friend find who did this to Jaebum". I replied. "Where?". Mr. Park and I jumped hearing Mr. Lim's voice. "Where are they and who?". Mr. Lime asked. "You heard of Min Yoongi?". I asked. "Min?". Mr. Park raised a brow. "He's Jaebum's... Best friend". I said. "The television company President, Min Yoongi?". Mr. Lim says. "Yes sir". I said.

"Alright". Mr. Lim walks out and I saw Mr. Park follow him. "Wa-wait". I called out. "The person that broke my son completely will pay for this Tae". Mr. Park looks back at me. "Don't stop me". Mr. Park coldly stats and leaves. I chewed on my bottom lip and sighed. "I wasn't trying to stop you, I was trying to help". I shook my head and pulled out my phone. "It's about time you called me... Bitch". I rolled my eyes. "So... What you want?".

"I need y'all help".