Forty

"Y'all really brought tickets to boo a man, the pettiness"

"Y'all really brought tickets to boo a man, the pettiness". I shook my head. "Why are you here?". Taehyung asks. "This is a MARRIED couple date only, your ass ain't married". Taehyung said. "You invade my private life, I invade yours". I gave him a smile. "Doesn't feel good, does it?". I asked. "No, see how I answered for you?". I giggled. "You're spicy". Jin says. "Ya! Defend me!". Taehyung hits Hoseok.

"We're all men here sweets". Hoseok says on his phone. "I hate you". Taehyung puffed out his cheeks. "Hyung, you can't have your phone out". I told him. "No one can stop me". Hoseok said. "I will have my boos on speaker!". Hoseok laughed. "Teach me". Jin says. "Got you". Hoseok said. "First, get your phone right and...". "No". Someone says. "Who...".

"Well God damn". Taehyung and I say at the same time. "You here alone?". Taehyung and I asks and Hoseok grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him closer to him. "How you gonna flirt in front of me?". Hoseok growls. "Please punish me". Taehyung pants. "Hey daddy!". Jin jumps on the man. "Hey baby". The guy kissed Jin on the head. "Shit... You're Namjoon". I groaned. "I am". Namjoon chuckled. "Y'all wanna go to a mixer with us?".

I turned to Hoseok, who looked like he wanted to slap the fuck out of Taehyung. "And share what's mine? Hell no". The couple said together. "I'm gonna be there". Taehyung said. "Kim. Tae. Hyung'". Hoseok was shaking up a storm and Taehyung quickly looks at the floor. "Do-don't mind him". Hoseok gave the couple a twitching smile and I moved from him.

Jin and Namjoon hugged each other and I was too scared to laugh at that. "Are we going to watch the play or not?". Hoseok asked. "Ca-can I go to the bathroom?". Taehyung asks, not looking up from the ground. "Why are you asking me?". Hoseok says and Taehyung ran. "I'mma go join". Jin ran after him. "Yeah". I went with them.

Took us half a hour to stop crying and throwing up to come back and we saw a VERY pissed off Hoseok and Namjoon in tears. "What happened?". I asked. Namjoon looks at me and starts crying and laughing. "Now I have to kill people". Jin shakes his head and pulls out a box cutter. "Soowin isn't coming". Hoseok darkly growls. "Now I REALLY have to kill someone". Jin said.

"Oh, we can go eat!". Taehyung cheers. "Fooooood?". Jin smiles. "I can eat". Jin said. "Of course you can". Namjoon rolled his eyes and Jin pulls his ear. "Ow!". Namjoon yelped. "And you're paying". Jin said. "But...". "I know JUST the place!". Taehyung claps. "I appreciate you making my baby happy Namjoon". Hoseok said. "But I don't...". "I'll call Jae!". I said. "Who the fuck is Jae?". Namjoon says.

"Don't worry, my man's pockets are deep". Jin said and Namjoon glared at him. "What? You acted like I said your dick hang low". Jin scoffed. "Come on! Come on!". Taehyung tugs on Namjoon's arm. "I don't want too... Ngh!". Namjoon grunts when Hoseok grabs his shoulder. "Sure". Namjoon hisses in pain. "Cool". Hoseok pats Namjoon's shoulder. "Come on baby". Hoseok says and Taehyung leaps to his husband's side.

"Are you ok?". Jin asked. "I saw death". Namjoon says. While they were doing their own thing, I was still waiting for Jae's reply. 'What is he doing?'. I wondered to myself. "Jimin? You coming?". Jin says. "Yes". I looked at my phone again before putting it away. I followed after them, still worried.

'Where are you Jae?'.