Seventy-eight

Jimin's pov

I've been purposely avoiding seeing Jaebum cause of what I did. After everything I put him through for using violence and saying how I didn't like it, I did something like that. I told my best friend to kill people, I didn't have any right to see Jaebum. I was standing outside of Jaebum's room, refusing to go inside. My parents as well as my future in laws were in there but I couldn't open the door.

I could hear Mrs. Lim crying and my parents trying to soothe her. "What are you doing?". I jumped at Mr. Lim's voice. "He-hello". I bowed to him. "Aren't you going in?". He asks. "I...". I rubbed my arm. "I'll wait". I told him. I felt Mr. Lim staring at me and it made me nervous. "You wanna tell him something that you can't tell anyone else?". Mr. Lim asked and I flinched.

"You know how long we known each other Jimin? I know you". Mr. Lim chuckled and I turned red. "Take your time then, I'll go get my wife before she starts shaking my son again". Mr. Lim sighs and went into the room. I hid in a room so they wouldn't see me. I saw Mr. Lim carry Mrs. Lim out the room and she was fighting him the whole time.

I took advantage of the chaos and went into Jaebum's room and closed the door. I went over to the bed and grabbed his hand. "Umm...". I bit my lip. "H-hi". I clicked my tongue. "Hi? Really Jimin? That's the best you got?". I shook my head. "I'm sorry". I kissed his hand. "I... I became a hypocrite and didn't have the courage to see you". I told him. "I let my emotions get the better of me and did something disgusting".

"After that, I didn't have any right to be by your side". I said. "But since you're the clarity I need... I knew I couldn't stay away from you for that long". I brushed his hair out his face. "I'm killing Tae for cutting your hair". I said and covered my mouth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that". I said. "I meant to say that you're still handsome with your hair cut". I said. "I'm a mess, I'm sorry". I sighed.

"I also heard that Yoongi's been visiting you, that's good". I squeezed his hand. "He's finally acting like a decent friend". I chuckled. "I heard from my bestie that he even changed your towel, called you lucky for having a good friend like him and he even brought you flowers". I giggled. "Oh! And he even got you your favorite candy but he realized that you couldn't eat it and he got embarrassed".

"Tae took a picture of him being embarrassed too, it was like looking at a child". I laughed. "Tae said you should have seen Yoongi, he was crying mess and throwing things and ordering you to get up". I said and played with his fingers. "Oh really?". My heart dropped.

 My heart dropped

"What else did he do?".