Sixteen

I was in my office, going over some things with Yoo, when Jin and Jungkook came in. "Why didn't you pick up my call!?!". Jin yells. "I'm working". I replied, not looking at him. "So what's your excuse for me!?!". Jungkook shouts. "I don't have one, it's the same reply". I said and Jungkook gasped. "How dare you treat me like Jin! I won't stand for such disrespect!". Jungkook huffed.

"You fucking...". Jin closed his eyes and I know he was about to say something out of pocket. "Why you stop?". Mr. Yoo asks and I looked at him. "What? I wanted to hear something violent". Mr. Yoo chuckled. "This is why I like you". Jin said. "Anyway, enough of this". Jin looks at me. "What is your idea?". Jin asked me. "My idea?". I raised my brow. "You want this man, not us, so you need your own idea". Jin says.

"Hmm". I leaned back in my chair. "What do you suggest Yoo?". I asks and Mr. Yoo glanced at me. "I don't get paid to help you get laid, so why the hell are you asking me?". Mr. Yoo said and Jin laughed. "Ya! All he did was ask for help!". Jungkook yelled. "And I explained to him my position Jungkook, are you saying I'm wrong?". Mr. Yoo says. "N-no". Jungkook fiddled with his fingers. "So why did you speak?". Mr. Yoo said. "Leave the boy alone". I said.

"Yeah! Leave me alone!". Jungkook puffed out his cheeks. "Ugly". Jin rolled his eyes. "I'm finna fight you". Jungkook said. "This is about me". I told them. "Nothing is you when I'm present". Jin scoffed. "But yes, let's get back to the topic". Jin said. "The strawberries will be here soon". Jin says. "And I got SO much stuff". Jungkook smiled. "You ain't doing shit sir". Mr. Yoo said and I glared at him. "What did I do?". Mr. Yoo tilted his head.

"This is a first for me". I groaned. "Umm... Going after someone's partner isn't a first for you". Mr. Yoo said. "Get out Yoo". I said. "Finally". Mr. Yoo walks out. "Hang on... You like like him?". Jungkook said. "Who the fuck says like like?". Jin shakes his head. "I did, now shut up". Jungkook said. "I don't like him". I said. "This is the first I ever felt so much lust for someone". I explained. "So you're ass is just horny?". Jin said.

"I'm... Helping you get laid?". Jin hums in disappointment. "Not I". Jin goes to the door. "I'm charging you for the strawberries... Got me acting like a friend and shit, what's wrong with you?". Jin walks out. "I...". "I don't have money and you really just want to fuck!?!". Jungkook shouted, all red in the face. "I just wanted a mom and you just want to ran you shit in someone!?! Fuck you!". Jungkook stomps out the room and I was left in shock.

"Sorry?".