Thirty-two

Yoongi pov

I was in my office, just looking at more shows Jungkook can do. He was a natural and our shows and his popularity skyrocketed overnight. "Told Jin he would be a hit, can't believe he doubted Kook". I scoffed. "My kid got looks and talent, he's flawless". I said and my mind immediately thinks of Jimin. "Ha". I put my head on the desk. It's been a while since I've seen him and I felt lonely. "Still don't know why he won't give me a chance".

I played with the pen in my hand and saw my door slowly open. I looked up and saw a pissed off Jaebum. "Jae? What's up?". I asked. "You've been flirting with my Jimin". Jaebum says and walks over to me. 'Who the fuck told him already?'. I wondered. "That's why he was fucking uncomfortable around you". Jaebum came next to me and kicks me out my chair. "What type of fucking friend are you?". Jaebum asks coldly.

"Why the fuck would you do that!?!". Jaebum yelled. "He's hot". I replied and Jaebum's eyes widened. "Look at him Jae, he's adorable, it would be wrong NOT to make a pass at him". I said and Jaebum punched me in my face. "He's my fiancee you asshole!". Jaebum tries to punch me again but I dodged it. "But for how long though?". I tilted my head and that did it. Next thing I knew, we were throwing punches at each other.

"Yoongi I... Oh my God!". Mr. Yoo gasped. "HELP!". Mr. Yoo screams. Jaebum and I were still going at it til we were separated. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!". Jaebum screamed trying to break away from Jin and Namjoon. "Sir! Are you ok!?!". Mr. Yoo asked. I never got to reply cause Jaebum managed to break free and punched me right in the stomach. Jungkook shoved Jaebum away from me and growled.

"Move". Jaebum hissed and Jungkook didn't move a inch. Then they started fighting. I got Jungkook away from Jaebum and security managed to hold Jaebum down. "GET OFF ME!". Jaebum screams again. "I'LL KILL YOU!". Jaebum looked straight at me when he said that. "YOU GO NEAR JIMIN AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!". Jaebum screamed. "Get him the hell out here". Mr. Yoo ordered.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YOONGI! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL! I SWEAR TO GOD! I'LL KILL YOU BASTARD!". Jaebum kept screaming the whole time he was getting dragged out. "Yoongi!". Jin ran over to me. "Are you ok!?!". Jin asks, worried. I don't know why it didn't come to me earlier but I'll that pain Jaebum gave me all came to me at once and I dropped to the ground. "Yoongi!". Jungkook shouted.

"Call an ambulance!". Mr. Yoo says. "Ok!". Namjoon pulls out his phone while I groaned in pain. "H-he still hits like a train". I groan. "Pressing charges". Mr. Yoo got my phone, probably to call my lawyer. "Kook". I called out. "I'm fine". Jungkook says, knowing what I was going to say. "Good". I smiled at him...

And my eyes closed.