Two

As soon as I arrived from my house, I smiled. "Daddy's home". I said. "Did you miss me?". I asked. "I sure as hell missed you". I said. "You do that all the time". Mr. Yoo laughed. "Hush". I said. "When do I see my grandparents?". I asked him. "This weekend... I told you that". Mr. Yoo replied. "Right... And that meeting?". I looked at him. "Next Monday". Mr. Yoo said. "Very well". I nodded and took out my phone.

"Have the money ready by tomorrow afternoon, let that President know that I'm going to his company and...". I stopped when I saw a text from my best friend. "How the hell does he know I'm back?". I turned to Mr. Yoo asking. "He... Literally stalks you". Mr. Yoo says, like I should already know that. I clicked my tongue and Mr. Yoo laughs again. "You can go home now". I told him. "Very well". Mr. Yoo bows. "I'll see you in a few days".

"What are...". "Goodbye!". Mr. Yoo runs off and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I can be with my baby". I ran up to my house and unlock the door to my safe haven.

"Ahhh". I took a deep breath and wanted to dance around like a ballerina. "I need to get some dance lesson cause I'm very happy to be home". I said and looked around. "Why... Is my house empty?". I wondered and pulled out my phone to call Yoo. "WAZZ UP!!!". I jumped and turned around.

 I jumped and turned around

I looked Jungkook up and down and started dailing 119. "Put the phone down". Jungkook said. I looked at him and put the phone to my ear. "Put the god damn phone down!". Jungkook yelled and threatened to pour the milk on the floor. "Don't you dirty up my baby!". I shouted. "I bet she'll like it". Jungkook says. "Being cover in...". "What the hell do you want!?!". I shouted. "A job". Jungkook says.

"A what?". I say. "Come on man, help a friend out". Jungkook said. "But... We ain't friends". I tilted my head. "Please Hyung! I know I'm your favorite!". Jungkook says. "Again, we ain't friends". I tried to walk away but Jungkook wrapped his big ass around my leg. "Get off me!". I started hitting him. "Come on Hyung! I'm a broke boyfriend". Jungkook whined. "I'll look like a bitch in front of my woman!". Jungkook yells.

"Don't make me look like a bitch Hyung!". Jungkook sniffs and I rubbed my head. "Fine!". I groaned. "I knew you loved me!". Jungkook tried to kiss my shoes but I slapped him. "Owie". Jungkook pouts. "Was there something else you needed Kook?". I pinched my nose. "Yeah... Can I be in a porno? I got the ok from my baby". Jungkook says and I raised my brow.

"YOU REALLY KICKED ME OUT!?! INTO THE DARK AND COLD WORLD!?!". Jungkook screams. "I thought you LUVED ME!". Jungkook screamed. "WAS I THE ONLY ONE THINKING ABOUT USSSSSSS!?!". Jungkook bangs on my door. "I CAN BE BETTER! I'LL SWEAR TO GOD!". Jungkook screams. "YOONGI! I'LL WIPE YOUR FUCKING ASS!". Jungkook screams and I swung my door open.

"You sick ass bastard, I'll never fucking touch your old ass". Jungkook scoffs and I threw money in his face. "Damn... Want me to slut drop or drop it like its like?". Jungkook asked and I slammed the door in his face. "I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW HYUNG! I'LL MAKE SURE TO JIGGLE IN YOUR FACE!". Jungkook shouted. "LEAVE!". I yelled. "I got you". Jungkook says and I didn't hear him anymore. "God...".

"Take me".