Twenty five

I decided to give Yoongi a "chance" to talk cause I wouldn't care about anything he has to say. Like, what could he possibly say to explain his actions towards me, his friend's fiancee. I was waiting inside my cafe where he assaulted me with his words. "Fucking heathen". I scoffed. "I should take his fucking eyes out with this butter knife". I huffed.

"WAH!". I screamed when Yoongi appears in my face. "Wow, you're pretty when you're scared". Yoongi laughed and sat down. "That's not funny!". I yelled, holding my chest. "I didn't laugh, I called you pretty". Yoongi says and I glared at him. 'You're here to end this shit'. I told myself so I wouldn't leave. "Did you order anything?". Yoongi asked and I raised my brow. "Why?". I asks. "I'll pay for it". Yoongi replied.

"I think you misunderstood something". I said. "This is nothing to me". I told him. "This is just a talk and walk thing". I said. "And I'm only talking to you because of a guy named Jungkook". I said and Yoongi eyes widened. "And, did you tell that man to call me mom?". I asked. "What?". Yoongi says. "That big bastard called me mom, I don't appreciate that shit". I said. "I didn't tell him to call you that or anything for that matter". Yoongi said.

"Anyway". I crossed my arms. "He told me to let you talk and shit". I said. "Really?". Yoongi says. "Disgusting, I know". I rolled my eyes. "Now talk". I looked at him and Yoongi shivered. "About?". Yoongi smirks. "Don't do that shit, I will leave". I threatened. "Ok babe, calm down". Yoongi said and I stood up. "Wait! I'm sorry!". Yoongi yells and I saw the panic on his face. "Talk". I hissed. "I meant what I said that day". Yoongi said.

"And that makes me laugh". I say and Yoongi stares at me. "Oh, you want to know why". I grinned. "Cause Jaebum is my one and only". I told him. "Yoongi, you can have "feelings" for me all you want but I'm not going to you". I said. "That life you have in your head isn't real nor will it be". I looked at him. "All you're doing is hurting yourself and no, I don't care about your mental health cause you're doing it to yourself". I told him.

"You're going to keep hurting yourself over a dream, so I suggest you hurry up and wake up and I hope you realize that I wasn't next to you the whole time". I said. "Let. Go". I got up to leave and Yoongi grabs my wrist. I felt him shaking and that didn't mean anything to me. 'Why the FUCK does this feel like a break up?'. I let out a low groan. "One". Yoongi says. "What?". I said. "One day, give me a day... Please". Yoongi begs.

"Aww Yoongi...". I giggled and shook off his hand.

"I don't owe you anything".