Fifty-four

'Who the hell is this?'. I wondered to myself. "Do you not fucking love me anymore?". He asks. "Shh, I'm trying to remember who you are". I told him and the big baby man starts whining. "Yo... You don't remember me?". He says with watery eyes. "Nah, should I?". I tilt my head saying. "I'm Jungkook". He said, holding his chest. "Pretty sure this is the first time I heard such a name". I said.

"I'm gonna throw up". Jungkook said. "Not in my house and in front of me". I sassed. "How can you not remember your own son!?!". Jungkook yelled. "Cause I don't have one?". I gave him a questionable look. "Pretty sure I can't get pregnant and you're like... How old?". I asked. "I...". Jungkook sat on my couch in seer shock. "My own mother doesn't know me". Jungkook covered his face with his hands.

"The fuck is he talking about?". Jaebum asks, walking in. "Are you ok?". I asked. "I'm fine Angel". Jaebum gave me a smile and turns to Jungkook. "Who... Is this?". Jaebum asks. "He says his name is Jungkook". I replied. "Said I met him before but I never saw this kid a day in my life til today". I said and Jungkook whimpers. "This is the worst day of my life". Jungkook said. "Take your misery somewhere else". I said.

"I just want to bond with my mom, is that so hard?". Jungkook asked. "We ain't got no kids". Jaebum said. "Bitch you not my dad". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Da fuck?". Jungkook scoffs. "How is Jimin your supposed mom and I'm not your dad?". Jaebum says, doing the math on his fingers. "Cause you ain't, homewrecker". Jungkook huffed. "Yoongi is my father". Jungkook adds and everything came back to me.

"Now I remember you!". I gasped. "Mommy!". Jungkook tried to me but was shoved away by Jaebum. "Don't... Oh shit! I remember you!". Jaebum says. "You tried to fight me!". Jaebum yelled. "What!?!". I gasped. "You hit my dad! You goddamn right I was gonna fight your sorry ass!". Jungkook shouted back. "Matter of fact, you still need to give me my ones". Jungkook said. "Let's go bitch!". Jungkook said.

"And upset my wife? Please". Jaebum said. "I'm a hearing bitch made shit right now?". Jungkook said and I went over to him and pulled his ear. "Ow!". Jungkook yelped. "He started it!". Jungkook pointed at Jaebum. "What?". Jaebum blinked. "It was self defense mom". Jungkook said and I tugged on his ear. "OW! I'm sorry!". Jungkook sniffed. "I know you are". I huffed and let his ear go. "Jae, can you take Jaeri home?". I asked.

"Why...". Jaebum saw Jaeri kicking in his sleep and closed his eyes. "And leave you with, this?". Jaebum glared at Jungkook. "If he tries anything, I'll let you kill him". I told him. "Come again?". Jungkook says. "Really!?! Don't lie to me Jimin!". Jaebum says happily. "I'm not... Why would you assume that I would lie to you?". I crossed my arms. "Uhh... Come on Jaeri, who's a good boy?". Jaebum says and carries Jaeri out the house.

"Idiot". I giggled and gave my attention to Jungkook. "So, what do you want?". I asked and Jungkook grins at me.

"Drop the restraining order against me".