Twenty seven

We were now on the rode, driving in silence. It wasn't a good silence either cause Taehyung was WAITING for the moment Yoongi speaks to treat him like garbage. I, being a lover of drama, started some shit. "Where are we going?". I asked. "Oh!". Yoongi smiles at me through the mirror. "I was thinking going to that new restaurant that opened up last week". Yoongi said.

"See no, I don't want that shit". Taehyung says, looking at his nails. "We going to MeCho". Taehyung said. "I'm not driving all the way over there". Yoongi said. "As our taxi driver you have too". Taehyung says. "I'm not...". "Where's the screen?". Taehyung starts looking for a button and I laughed. "This car is ass, I wanted a window taxi". Taehyung says and I saw Yoongi turning red in anger.

"Hurry along driver, if we speed up we can get a good table". Taehyung smirks at Yoongi. "I'm not driving all the way over there". Yoongi says again. "But I want their noodles". I pouted and Yoongi clenched the wheel tightly. "Ok, for you Jimin". Yoongi said. "Thank goodness". Taehyung said. "I'm paying for this ride anyway". Taehyung says. "I don't need your money". Yoongi growled. "Oh my God... A free ride!". Taehyung gasped. "Thank you".

Yoongi sighs loudly and Taehyung laughs. "That steak burger is gonna taste swell with some wine". Taehyung starts drooling and I gagged at him. "Nasty". I said. "I'll show you nasty". Taehyung winks at me and I wanted to punk. "You sicken me". I said. "Best friend privilege". Taehyung sings and I sighed. It took Yoongi forty five minutes to get to the restaurant Taehyung likes and when Yoongi parks, he fucking gave Taehyung a death glare.

"What is you doing!?!". Taehyung yelled. "Open the door heathen!". Taehyung shouts. Yoongi wanted to say something but he looks at me, calms down and got out the car. "His review is about to make his family dump his ass". Taehyung said and smiles when Yoongi opens the door. "Took you long enough". Taehyung clicks his tongue. "Move over". Taehyung says and Yoongi moves. "I like the silent you, it's cute". Taehyung giggles.

"Here! I got ya bestie". Taehyung helps me out the car and stuck out his tongue towards Yoongi. "Come! My stomach and bladder is killing each other." Taehyung drags me to the restaurant and Yoongi quietly follows us.

" Taehyung drags me to the restaurant and Yoongi quietly follows us

"Oh!". I gasped. "Beautiful isn't it?". Taehyung grins and walks in but was stopped. "I'm sorry but do you have a reservation?". The waiter asked. "Jung Hoseok is my reservation!". Taehyung yells and the waiter flinched. "Yeah, get out my face". Taehyung huffs and looks around the restaurant. "I want that table RIGHT THERE!". Taehyung points to a table where a couple was sitting.

"This is our table!". A woman yells. "Jung Hoseok doesn't give a fuck!". Taehyung yelled back. "Get that ass out my chair!". Taehyung shouted. The couple shivered and quickly went to another table. "That's what I thought". Taehyung grabs my arm and pulls me over to the table and looks at Yoongi. "What is you doing!?!". Taehyung yells. Yoongi quickly pulls out our chairs before Taehyung could finish.

"You're learning". Taehyung giggles. "Hoseok is gonna be mad at you for dropping his name again". I said. "He'll live". Taehyung yawned. "Waiter". Taehyung claps his hands. "Yes sir?". A waiter said. "His tab". Taehyung points to Yoongi. "What?". Yoongi says. "I want EVERYTHING on the chef's menu, that thirty eight thousand dollar bottle of wine I saw in the window and the chef special dessert please". Taehyung said.

"Second that". I gave the waiter a smile. "And got you sir?". The waiter turns to Yoongi. "Bread and a cup of water". Yoongi says sweating. "O-ok". The waiter bows and left. "You're a disgusting and disgraceful human being". Taehyung blankly says and Yoongi and I turned to him shocked. "What type of friend goes after his best friend's fiancee?". Taehyung asked. "There isn't a word big enough in any language to describe what you are".

"And I hope you're feeling bad about this, I want you too... You're part of the reason why men get a bad name". Taehyung said. "Jaebum is a good guy anyone will kill for and I'm lucky Jimin found a guy like that and you...". Taehyung shakes his head. "Are all those bitches that tried to squeeze themselves in a relationship for no good reason". Taehyung said. "If you want to actually be a man Yoongi, find a partner that's for you, that's really for you".

Taehyung grabs my hand and pulls me out my chair. "Cause Jimin is not the one for you and you need to realize that before you hurt Jimin in a way that he can't recover and I'm gonna have to kill you". Taehyung looks down at Yoongi and drags me out the restaurant. "Thanks...". "And you...". Taehyung cuts me off. "You tell Jae about this shit now". Taehyung said. "How did...". "I'm you soulmate duh". Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Friends or not, what Yoongi is doing is wrong and Jaebum needs to know that". Taehyung says. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Ok". I said and Taehyung pats my shoulder. "I'm with you spiritually Chim, ok?". Taehyung says. "So if you like, feel a breeze or feel like someone is looking at you, it's me telling you it's ok". Taehyung said and I hugged him. "Thank you Tae". I said. "You're welcome". Taehyung pats my head.

"Now I gotta go and explain...". "Lie". I cut in. "Explain to Hobi, kisses!". Taehyung flags down a taxi and left me.

"Thanks bestie".