Thirty-seven

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I kept the restraining order in my hands in seer shock. A criminal, this makes me look like a criminal. Yes, I think a restraining order is a paper written law telling me if I don't obey, I'll be locked up or shot... Like a criminal. "Whatever you just thought is correct". Mr. Yoo says. "Don't worry Hyung! I'll help you!". Jungkook said and I don't even know where he came from.

"You are in love... In a very creepy way but it's love!". Jungkook said. "You can't make him less of a creep". Mr. Yoo said. "I know that!". Jungkook huffed. "I'll help you, don't worry". Jungkook says sand Mr. Yoo, out of no where, starts laughing. "Why the hell are you laughing!?!". Jungkook yelled and Mr. Yoo throws some papers right in Jungkook's face. "Oww! You could have cut my face!". Jungkook shouted.

"Do you know how marketable my... WHY DO I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER!?!". Jungkook screamed and Mr. Yoo was gone. "You have one too!?!". I jumped up from my chair. "Kook! What the hell did you do!?!". I yelled. "I helped your ass!". Jungkook yells. "Eh?". I tilted my head. "Mom doesn't wanna see me". Jungkook pouted. "Jimin gave you that?". My eyes widened. "This is all your fault!". Jungkook shouted.

"I will never know what a home cooked meal taste like". Jungkook sniffs. "I hate you dad". Jungkook ran out the room and I acted like I was shot. "That actually hurt". I rubbed my chest and Mr. Yoo was still laughing. "Do you know how old you are?". I said and Mr. Yoo glared at me. "What? I said that out of concern". I smiled at him. "I genuinely can not lose you". I pouted at him.

"I will not bend over". Mr. Yoo says and I almost fired him. "Why did I see Kook cursing you out and crying in the hallway?". Jin asks, walking in. "He got a restraining order". I replied. "It was only a matter of time". Jin shook his head and sat down. "He's a good boy!". I yelled. "That's not what the law said". Jin looked at his nails. "Jimin did it". I told him and Jin looks at me. "His own mother, damn". Jin says.

"I wished I cared". Jin said and Mr. Yoo chuckled. "Jin, you know he didn't deserve that". I said and Jin sighed. "Fine, I'll admit that, but he should have saw it coming". Jin rubs his head. "I guess it's my turn". Jin said. "Huh? Wait, you're still willing to help me?". I asked. "Like it or not, I'm still your friend". Jin said. "Thank you". I gave him a smile. "Eww, you are not cute". Jin shivered. "I'll get going then". Jin says and left.

"See Yoo... That's a real... Yoo?". I looked around and he was gone. "Tsk...".

"Bitch".

His real daddy(Yoonmin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें