Twenty-three

"And you haven't heard from Yoo since?". Jin says after I finished explaining what yesterday to him and Jungkook. "Di... Did he think you were going after his wife?". Jungkook asked. "I don't know". I sighed and downed my drink. "Well if he did, then he's a awful person". Jungkook said. "How?". Jin says confused. "I haven't seen my mom yet, so how is Yoongi gonna move on like that?". Jungkook huffed.

"And after he said he would help me too". I clicked my tongue. "I'm sorry?". Jin says surprised. "Yoo said he will help me get Jimin but only cause it would entertain him". I said. "Of course". Jin giggled. "I expect that from him". Jin said. "And why is that?". I asked. "Cause I'm doing the same thing". Jin replied and boops my nose. "What!?!". I yelled. "You weren't going to actually help me!?!". I shouted. "I... Honestly don't know why you're acting so surprised".

"I mean come on Yoongi!". Jin pours his self another drink. "When was the last time I lifted a finger to help you?". Jin asked and I really had to think on that. "Thinking means never". Jin winks at me. "Being around someone as awful as you just makes me feel better about myself, so thank you". Jin gave me a smile. "Am I THAT bad?". I asked and both Jin and Jungkook turned their heads away from me.

"Kook?". I said hurt. "I mean... You aren't the BEST role model but a role model nonetheless". Jungkook says, rubbing his neck. "Role model!?!". Jin wheezed. "He ain't shit!". Jin laughs and really starts to choke. "Jin!". I went over to him and pat his back. Jin kept choking til he burped. "Ew". Jungkook said and I laughed. "My Hyung is also a life saver". Jungkook proudly said. "Now, while he focuses on breathing, how are you going to get my mom".

"I don't know". I sighed. "Jae told me that I'm not longer welcomed in his house cause I make "his" wife uncomfortable". I rolled my eyes. "That man is still his fiancee Yoongi". Jin said. "But for how long though?". I grinned and Jin stares at me. "Do you feel anything?". Jin asks. "I won't feel anything til I'm inside him". I said and Jungkook gagged. "Y'all keep forgetting that I'M single". Jungkook said. "Sounds like a hoe problem". Jin said and I laughed.

"Y'all are some fucked up friends". Jungkook pouted. "Watch your language". Jin said. "Don't curse in my fucking house, only I can do that". I told him. "I ain't your fucking friend". Jin glared at Jungkook. "Didn't I just...". I closed my mouth when Jin turned to me. "Anyway, help me with Jimin". I changed the subject. "How? Your friend isn't letting you get near him". Jin said. "Oh! Oh!". Jungkook raises his hand and bounces on the stool.

"Your child is excited". Jin laughed. "Shut up". I hissed. "What is it Kook?". I said. "Do you trust me?". Jungkook asked. "Fuck no". Jin and I say at the same time. "Oh damn, that hurt". Jungkook smiles sadly. "Anyway, I'm the best you got". Jungkook smirks. "So I'll ask again, do you trust me?". Jungkook said. Jin gave me a look of disgust, telling me that this is my problem. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Fine, I'll trust you". I said.

"Great!". Jungkook grabs my shoulder and I looked at his hand. "Leave it to me Hyung!". Jungkook beams and walks out. "Mmm". Jin hums. "Guess who's gonna be lonely?". Jin said and pokes my nose.

"You".