Seventy- three

Jimin's pov

I stared at a dumbfounded Taehyung and slowly got up from the chair

I stared at a dumbfounded Taehyung and slowly got up from the chair. "Ch-Chim". Taehyung says and I went over to him to hug him. "Thank you". I said. Taehyung stood completely still before he hugs me for dear life and balls his eyes out. I smiled softly and gently rub his back. "You really are my soulmate". I whispered. "Wah! Chimmy!". Taehyung wails and I giggled lightly.

It took Taehyung fifteen minutes to finish and now I was holding a cold towel under his red eyes. "Are you...". "Shut up". Taehyung cuts me off. "Talk again and I'mma cry again". Taehyung said. "K". I sat next to him quietly. "So you're not gonna comfort me? Aight". Taehyung sniffs. "Yo-you told me not to talk". I blinked at him. "There's other things you can do to comfort me you bitch". Taehyung huffed.

"Like what?". I asked and Taehyung opens his arms. "I want my fucking cuddles". Taehyung said and I rolled my eyes and hugged him. "Yeah... That's what I thought". Taehyung spat and crushes me. "Ca-can't breathe". I gasped. "Good, I can do this a little longer". Taehyung says and I shoved him away from me. "Tsk, bitch". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I hate traffic!". Hoseok yells when he walks in.

"The fuck happened in a span of twenty fucking minutes!?!". Hoseok shouts. "If you fucking can't drive, get off the fucking road!". Hoseok kicks a chair over. "It's NOT that fucking hard to put two and two TOGETHER!". Hoseok shouts then calms his self down. Hoseok turns to us both and smiles warmly when he saw me. "Hey Jimin". Hoseok said. "Hi". I replied.

Hoseok's eyes widened and he kept looking between Taehyung and I before he crushes me with a hug. "It's SOOO good to hear your voice". Hoseok said. "I'm sorry I made...". "Made?". Hoseok plucks my nose. "Ow". I rubbed my nose. "You didn't make us do anything Jimin". Hoseok said. "We're family". Hoseok grins. "Right". I looked down, smiling. "Family". I repeated the word.

"I'll go get you something to eat". Hoseok rubs my head. "Thank you". I said. "Tae...". "Yeah, I could eat". Taehyung says. "But I...". We turned to him and he was finishing his soda. "Get me a deluxe meal from wherever you're going, thanks, love you". Taehyung said. Hoseok stares at him and took a deep breath. "You love him Hobi". Hoseok whispers for me to hear and I laughed.

As soon as Hoseok left, Taehyung got his jacket. "Wait, where are you going?". I asked and Taehyung wraps his jacket around me. "We're going to the people that hurt you". Taehyung replied. "What?". I blinked. "I got them". Taehyung creepily grins.

"I got those bastards Chim".