Sixty four

I happened to find Taehyung in a hospital room and my eyes widened seeing a man wrapped up in a body cast. 'Oh my God'. I felt sick to my stomach cause if that was Jae, I would have set fire to the world. "I'll be right back honey". Taehyung gave the man a sad smile, walks right past me and left the room. I heard the man sigh and then he turns to me.

"Oh my God! Common sense!". He yells. "Ex-excuse me?". I said. "Hoseok, remember me?". Hoseok asks. "I came to your office to violate you and shit". Hoseok said. "I think". I scratched my head. "Yeah, my deepest apologies". Hoseok said and I blinked at him. "Can you help a friend out?". Hoseok asked. "I am not helping you to the bathroom". I flat out said. "No man, get me out". Hoseok said. "Out?". I tilt my head.

"Of all of this". Hoseok said. "I broke my waist and my beloved lost his mind". Hoseok tells me. "Wait so... You're not seriously hurt?". I said. "No!". Hoseok shouted. "Help me!". Hoseok begged. "Ok, ok, but... How?". I asked. "There's scissors in the draw". Hoseok said. "Get them and let me free". Hoseok says. "Ok". I went to that draw and there were indeed scissors in there.

"Why are there scissors in here?". I asked him. "Hey... Shut the fuck up". Hoseok said. "O-ok". I shook my head and when I tried to help him, Taehyung walks back in. "Hey! Get away from him!". Taehyung yells. "Tsk, oh my fucking God". Hoseok groans. "I can't get no real help in here". Hoseok said. "Sorry ass friends, I swear". Hoseok clicked his tongue and Taehyung shoved me away from him.

"You were going to hurt him, wasn't you!?!". Taehyung shouts. "What? No!!". I shouted back. "Liar! I see the scissors in your hands!". Taehyung points to the scissors. "After everything I did for you, this is how you repay me!?!". Taehyung yelled. "I should have killed you in the womb!". Taehyung shouts. "Wh-what?". I said. Taehyung just kept yelling and cursing at me and I saw Hoseok mouthing something.

'Press? Dress? Ex? I'm not good with games!'. I yelled in my mind. Hoseok widened his eyes at me and looks in a corner. My eyes also looks in the corner and I saw a panda. I looked back at Hoseok with dumb written over my face. Hoseok looked at me like was about to cry. 'I should the one about to cry! Speak of you want me to understand! The fuck am I supposed to get with Panda and whatever else you said!?!'.

"Panda Express!". I shouted and Taehyung immediately shuts up. "Yes, you like panda express?". I asked and Taehyung nods his head like crazy. "Here". I gave him my credit card. "Go nuts". I said. Taehyung snatched the card and ran out the room. "Are you fucking stupid?". Hoseok asked. "A child would have gotten it quicker than you!". Hoseok shouts.

"You act like everyone can read lips!". I yelled. "And all you had to do was tell him to calm down". I said. "You clearly haven't been in a relationship... With a crazy person". Hoseok scoffed. "Now get me out". Hoseok ordered. "Fine". I cut him out the body cast and the first thing Hoseok did was run to the bathroom. "Ok then". I said but it was not ok. I waited for three hours for him to come out but he didn't.

"Dude!". I shouted. "Don't fucking rush me!". Hoseok finally came out the bathroom. "Had to make sure I looked and smelled good". Hoseok says, fixing his hair. "For who?". I raised my brow. "Bitch, clearly not you". Hoseok huffed and pulled out his phone. "God, I'm hungry". Hoseok says. "Hamburgers... And sprite is sounding good right about now". Hoseok chuckled.

"Don't ask". Hoseok put his hand up. "I want going too, but I don't want to ask you something". I said and Hoseok looks at me. "Shoot". Hoseok says.

"What happened to Jae?".