Thirty-eight

Jimin's pov

"Good afternoon Jimin". The worker greets. "Good afternoon". I gave her a smile. "So... It's Wednesday". I say in pain. "The friend bundle, got it and are you staying for lunch?". She asked. "I don't wanna see them... So yes". I told her. "Ok". She laughed and went to make my orders. "Ha". I plopped in a chair and immediately banged my on the table. "I'm hungry Jimin, I wanna eat too Jimin, don't let your soulmate and his man starve Chim".

"Why do they ALWAYS come to my job for food!?!". I groaned. "I miss Jae". I pouted. "Are you ok?". I jumped at the voice behind me.

'Gods still walk this Earth?'. I kept staring at the gorgeous man in front of me til his boops my nose. "Wah!". I yelped and he laughs. "If you're crazy, then let me know so I can leave". The man says. "I... I'm not crazy". I said. "The other customers would disagree". He smiles and I didn't even try to look around me. "May I?". He asks. "Oh umm...". "Appreciate that". The man sits at my table without me giving him a answer.

"Kim Seokjin, call me Jin". He said. "Ah, I'm Park Jimin". I bowed my head. "You look like a Jimin". Jin says. "I what?". I tilt my head. "What are we eating?". Jin asked. "I got fired two weeks ago and I'm still mad about that". Jin sighs. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that". I said. "Pfft, I'm not". Jin laughed. "I heard from a snitch that he got a restraining order a week ago". Jin said and my body went cold. "You... Used to work for Yoongi?". I gulped.

"You know that tiny hater?". Jin says stunned. "I... Heard of him". I rubbed my neck. "No, no, no". Jin says. "You are too pretty to be thinking about something like that". Jin said. "We are beautiful, we can't be stressed like this". Jin says and I giggled. "Jimin, you're ordered is done!". The lady yells. "Can I get my lunch to go please?". I asked. "Sure!". She starts packing up my lunch. "Jin, would you like to come with me?". I asked. "No".

"Huh?". I scratched my head. "I acknowledged your beauty, I don't know anything about your sanity". Jin says. "I... I'm not crazy". I said. "Good enough for me, where we going?". Jin asks. "To my company". I replied. "Cool". Jin nods. "I'll go get my lunch first". I said. "I'll take a sandwich". Jin says and I looked at him. "I have no money". Jin grins at me and I sighed. "The sandwich meal please".

I didn't say anything and Jin pats my hand. "You're a saint Jimin". Jin said and I stomped to the counter. "Aww...".

"He's adorable".