Six

My eyes widened at him before I came to my senses and slapped him. "How DARE you!". I yelled and snatched my hand away from him. "What?". Yoongi tilts his head. "You dare come in MY house with this bullshit!". I shouted while wiping my hand. "But... I'm right". Yoongi says, still with his head tilted. "You think that I will chose you over my King?". I laughed. "You're pathetic Yoongi". I scoffed.

"Well that was uncalled for". Yoongi said and tries to get closer to me but I kicked him in his stomach. "Don't you come near me". I hissed. "I'm just trying to get to know you, that's all". Yoongi held his stomach while looking at me. "I don't like you". I said. "Oh? I'm hurt". Yoongi snickers. "It's ok, you'll beg for me one day". Yoongi said. "I rather die". I crossed my arms. "We can die together baby". Yoongi says and I clicked my tongue.

"Where the HELL is Jae?". I said and tried to walk out the kitchen and bumped into Jaebum. "Where's the... Oof". I jumped on him and hugged him. Jaebum chuckled and rubs my back. "What's wrong?". Jaebum asked. "I don't like him". I growled. "Baby, it's Yoongi... Nobody likes him". Jaebum said. "Fuck you Jae!". Yoongi yelled. "No". Jaebum laughs, then stops. 'Shit'. I thought to myself. "Jimin... Are you trying to cook?". Jaebum asked.

"Uhhh... No?". I said. "Baby". Jaebum sighs. "I'm learning!". I yelled. "Sweetie... You can't even make rice". Jaebum said. "That's like... Our King of food". Jaebum said. "You're sleeping on the couch". I said. "I can't just sleep in another room?". Jaebum asked. "Did I say that?". I looked at him. "N-no". Jaebum says. "Good". I giggled. "Now... As much as I love you and love that you're clingy, I need to cook". Jaebum said. "But you cook TOO much food".

"Pfft, I do not". Jaebum said and Yoongi coughs. "You can go". I huffed. "Down kitty, he's a good guy". Jaebum said. "Yeah, Jae can vouch for me". Yoongi smirks and I rolled my eyes at him. "Jimin baby, let me cook". Jaebum says. "No, I wanna try". I puffed out my cheeks. Jaebum sighs and carries me to a chair and sits me down. "Hey!". I yelled. "Stay". Jaebum said. "I...". "Stay". Jaebum hissed.

I shivered and nodded my head. "Thank you". Jaebum pats my head and goes to the stove. "So...". Yoongi slide up next to me. "You like taking commands huh?". Yoongi smirks. "That's sexy". Yoongi said. "Shut up Yoongi".

We all looked at the table and I turned to Jaebum. "I don't regret shit". Jaebum crossed his arms and I giggled. "Idiot". I shook my head and I sat on his lap. "Really?". Yoongi says. "I can do what I want in my fucking house". I scoffed. "Leave my baby alone Yoongi, we always do this". Jaebum said. "But I'm here". Yoongi said. "Your point?". Jaebum raised a brow and I laughed.

"Hate you". Yoongi sighed. "Don't worry bro! You'll find that special someone". Jaebum beams. "Hmm". Yoongi hums and looks at me with a grin on his face.

"Maybe I already did".