Thirteen

"I got me a chiato, I got me a chiato, I got me a chiato... A caramel macchiato, yeah!". I giggled, while walking out of my favorite cafe. "Hmm... I wonder if Tae is dead or not". I scratched my head. "Meh, it ain't me". I said. "Well, what a wonderful way to start my morning".

 "Well, what a wonderful way to start my morning"

'Why isn't he dead?'. I groaned loudly. "Good morning Jimin". Yoongi says, clearly checking me out. I rolled my eyes and went on my way. "Hold on beautiful, you're gonna walk all by yourself?". Yoongi asks and I ignored him. "Don't you know there are predators out and about?". Yoongi said. "It's not safe for someone like you to be by yourself, let me take you home". Yoongi says and I still ignored him.

"Hey". Yoongi jumps in front of me and I sighed in frustration. "What the hell do you want?". I said. "To take you home". Yoongi replies. "No". I tried to walk pass him but he didn't let me. "Tsk". I glared at him. "Seriously, what the fuck is your problem?". I asked. "Why the fuck are you flirting with me? I'm fucking engaged to YOUR best friend". I said. "Stop harassing before I kick your ass". I said.

"God damn... You are SOO fucking hot when you're mad". Yoongi said. "I'll actually let you beat my ass if you look at me like that". Yoongi says. "You need help". I told him. "I need you". Yoongi grins and I shivered. "The cringe on that is high". I walked passed him but he followed me. "Would you PLEASE stop following me!". I yelled but I didn't hear anything. I turned around and Yoongi staring at my ass.

I slapped him and he came to his senses. "You fucking pervert!". I shouted. "Why do you have all that ass?". Yoongi says unfazed. "Like really, why?". Yoongi said. "There should be a limit of ass people can have". Yoongi says. "Why are still flirting with me?". I asks. "I'm not... I'm just sexually talking to you". Yoongi says. "That's...". I rubbed my head. "It's different". Yoongi said. "So, what are you doing later? Wanna go have dinner with me?".

"Leave me the hell alone Yoongi before I fucking hurt you". I said and left quickly. Yoongi watched Jimin leave and smiles. "Playing hard to get huh?". Yoongi snickers.

"Cute".