Fourty-six

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After Tae and Hoseok left, Jae and I sat in the living room cuddling... Well, I was. Jaebum was trying to find a way to sue his parents. "They said sorry". I said. "I ain't here for none of that". Jaebum scoffed. "They will pay for making you sad". Jaebum said. I shook my head and took his phone away from him. "My suing preparations!". Jaebum yells. "You bastard". Jaebum pouted. "Your breath". I fired back.

"What?". Jaebum did the breath check and I laughed. "You ain't funny". Jaebum said. "I already laughed, so yes, I am funny". I smiled. "Whatever". Jaebum sighs and hugs me. I giggled and snuggled him. "I'mma kill my parents". Jaebum says. "Jae!". I shouted but he ignored me. I clicked my tongue and Jaebum laughed. "Sorry love". Jaebum kissed my head and I huffed. "Idiot". I huffed. "Y'all cute".

 "Y'all cute"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jaebum quickly jumped in front of me. "What the hell are doing here? How did you get in here?". Jaebum hissed. "Door was opened, since the key you gave mysteriously doesn't work". Yoongi says. "And I'm here because of this". Yoongi said and I peeked from behind Jaebum to see and Yoongi was holding up the restraining order we got on him. "Exactly and you've been doing so well, til now". Jaebum said.

"Mmm". I shook my head and gave Jaebum his phone. "Should have listened to that, sad to see you go". Jaebum said. "Pfft, no it ain't". I scoffed. "It's fake". Yoongi said and I looked at him. Yoongi looks at me and winks. "It's not fake!". Jaebum yelled. "Yes it is, I checked, sad that you don't believe me". Yoongi snickers. "You...". Jaebum shakes in anger, then suddenly stops. Jaebum took a deep breath. "Yoongi... Leave". Jaebum said.

"Oh? No fighting? Did Jimin say something about that?". Yoongi asked. "I...". "So what if I did?". I said. "What? You gonna disobey me and fight Infront of me too?". I asked. "What? No!". Yoongi yells. "Who you yelling at?". I said. "You come in OUR home, pick a fight with my soon to be husband and you yell at me?". I got up from the couch. "Yoongi, if it wasn't because of my hate of violence, your ass would be in the hospital right now". I told him.

"See how my Jae stopped his self from hurting you so he wouldn't upset me? It's the exact opposite of you're doing right now". I said. "I...". "I mean, look at you Yoongi... You think you're doing something but all you're doing is pissing me off and making me uncomfortable, why would I want someone like you? Hell, would YOU want someone like you?". I asked. "Didn't think so". I said before he could even say anything.

"Now since I don't see any man pride from you, you can leave without any back talk". I ushered him away and just like I expected, Yoongi left without another word. "Better had". I scoffed and Jaebum immediately starts kissing me all over the place. "I love you, I love you, I love you". Jaebum says over and over again. "Ok! Ok! I love you too! Now stop!". I laughed. "But we have to kill your parents". I said.

"There's this swamp right...". Jaebum says. As a watch Jaebum talk about his plan to kill his own parents, I was on my own little world. 'Sorry Jae, but since that didn't work...'.

'It's my turn to play'.

His real daddy(Yoonmin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें