Thirty- three

Jimin pov

"There!". I slammed my apron down. Taehyung called me and wanted me to make him three peach cobblers for no reason, then hung up on me. "I fucking hate him". I sighed and went to clean up and that when Jaebum walks in. I guess he didn't see me cause he went straight to the freezer. I thought he was going to get his favorite soda but he didn't, he grabs the ice tray.

"Jae?". I call out and he jumps. "You want a cup?". I asked. "No baby, I'm good". Jaebum says and I know he wasn't. I quietly went over to him and gasped. "What happened to your face!?!". I yelled. "I'm fine". Jaebum said. "You're not fine!". I took the ice tray away from him, got a cloth and put some ice in it. "Who the fuck did this to you?". I asked but Jaebum didn't answer me. "Di-did... Yoongi do this?". I asks and Jaebum starts biting his tongue.

Whenever you ask him something and he does this, you guessed right. "That son of a bitch!". I yelled and pulled out out my phone. "What are you doing?". Jaebum says. "I'm calling the police". I told him and Jaebum took my phone. "What are you doing?". I asked him. "He hit you! Don't give him a pass cause he's your friend". I said. "That bitch isn't my friend". Jaebum said. "And... I... Hit him first". Jaebum said. "What?".

"Wh-why?". I said. "Why would you do that?". I asked. "I had to". Jaebum replied. "You had to!?!". I shouted and moved away from him. "Why the hell did you hit him!?!". I yells. "What was I supposed to do!?!". Jaebum yells back. "He made you uncomfortable! He was flirting with you and I was supposed to do nothing!?!". Jaebum shouts. "Yes!". I shouted back and Jaebum stares at me in shocked. "What the hell Jae!". I yelled.

"You know I hate violence and you went and did it anyway!". I yelled. "What the hell are you going to do if he presses charges!?!". I shouted. "I'm going to tell the cops that he's been flirting with my fiancee". Jaebum says calmly. "AND YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU!?!". I screamed. "He didn't touch me or anything so how are words going to hold in court!?!". I shouted. "So I'M the bad guy!?!". Jaebum yells.

"I'M the bad guy for letting him know that he had no right to flirt with you!?!". Jaebum shouts. "He did all this for no fucking reason then has the audacity to think that you were going to chose him over me! He thought fucking with me was fun! AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO NOTHING!?!". Jaebum screams. "He's mocking us and I'm supposed to sit back and do nothing!?!". Jaebum yells. "Violence wasn't the answer!". I shouted.

"Violence is all I saw the moment I saw his face!". Jaebum yells. "What if your violence turned to murder!?!". I shouted. "GOOD!". Jaebum yells and my heart dropped. "I TOLD HIM IF HE WENT NEAR YOU AGAIN, I'LL KILL HIM!". Jaebum screamed. "Get out". I said and all Jaebum's rage went away in a instant. "Wait Jim...". "Get out!". I yelled. "Jim...". "Get out! Get out! Get out!". I yelled over and over. I looked at the ground cause I couldn't look at his face.

I felt Jaebum stare at me before he walks out. "Mmm". I covered my mouth and started crying. I didn't know that Jaebum was standing outside with a painful expression on his face while hearing me cry.

"I'm so sorry".