Fourty-eight

Back to Jimin

Jaeri opens the door for me and I got out his car. "Thank you". I gave him a smile. "No, thank YOU". Jaeri says. "I never dreamed of putting my lawyer skills on the person I despise the most in this world". Jaeri said. "I didn't think you knew Yoongi when I hired you, so I was surprised when you told me you'll work for, free of charged". I said. "My payment is seeing Yoongi's pride deflate in my presence".

I laughed and Jaeri judges me with his eyes. "Wow, you're just as sick as I am, aren't you?". Jaeri asked. "Whatever do you mean?". I tilted my head and saw Jaeri shivered. "Why do I always get the bat shit crazy ones?". Jaeri rubs his head and I giggled. "Jimin". I looked at Jaebum, who was standing right next to us. "Jae!". I jumped into his arms and giggled. "Hello, my forever after". Jaebum kissed my head. "Who's this?".

"Hello sir! I'm Jaeri!". Jaeri held out his hand and Jaebum just stared at him. "I-I'm...". Jaeri clears his throat. "I'm the lawyer your wife hired to...". "Don't call him that". Jaebum growled. "You got that right!". Jaeri tugs his collar. "Why did you hire a lawyer huh? If this is about the kill... Mmft!". I covered Jaebum's mouth and smiled at Jaeri. "Come in and have some tea". I said. "Uh, sure". Jaeri judged me once again.

 Jaeri judged me once again

"So... You're taking Yoongi to court?". Jaebum says. "Can I get some more details?". Jaebum asks. "Well, I told Jimin that even though the restraining order was fake, the effects weren't". Jaeri says. "I took a look into those fake restraining orders and they were good, so good that they fooled a judge into allowing them to be real". Jaeri explained. "So Yoongi can still violate it even though it's fake?". Jaebum says and Jaeri laughed.

"Violate!?! He did that and much more!". Jaeri beamed. "From harassment to property damage". Jaeri says. "Property damage!?!". Jaebum yells and looked at me. "What did he do to you!?!". Jaebum shouted. "The yelling". I said and Jaebum rubs his neck. "Sorry". Jaebum says and I smiled at him. "He lied when he said that our door was opened". I said. "What... That son of a bitch". Jaebum hissed. "Why aren't you kicking his ass?". Jaeri asked.

"Jimin doesn't like violence". Jaebum replied and Jaeri raised a brow. "What about throwing violence?". Jaeri says. "Now what the hell is that?". I asked. "Throwing random shit". Jaeri says. "Like, imagine him throwing a table at Yoongi, I'd be weak". Jaeri chuckled. "Or this recliner! I can pick it up". Jaebum says. "You're gonna have to call me for that, I wanna see Yoongi's chest cave in". Jaeri says.

"I got you". Jaebum says and I rolled my eyes at them. "Now, can you leave so I can be with my baby?". Jaebum says. "Sur...". "Sit". I cut Jaeri off. "But...". "SIT!". I screamed and Jaeri sat back down. "Babe...". "I don't care!". I yelled. "I'm gonna make cookies and tea and we are going to talk some more cause I don't have normal people as friends, I want a normal friend". I said. "Jim...". "I'M MAKING COOKIES!". I screamed again.

"Yeah, sure, ok, it's cool". Jaebum puts his hands up. "Good, good". I got up. "I'm making cookies". I bowed at Jaeri and left. "Jesus". Jaebum rubs his chest. "I peed a little". Jaeri says and Jaebum turned to him.

"Get out".