Fifty-eight

Jimin's pov
(The missing Jin days)

"And that's why he got arrested". Taehyung sighs lovingly. "So...". I sniffed. "You "flirted" with a guy just to see what Hoseok would do? Is that correct?". I said. "Yes, what the fuck? I just told you that, like thirty seconds ago". Taehyung said. "Had to clarify". I turned to y'all. "People like to know everything". I looked y'all up and down. "The fuck you looking at?". Taehyung asked. "They know". I told him.

"They?". Taehyung says. "Bitch you see dead people?". Taehyung asked. "Nah, I don't mess with ghost, it was good being friends with you but I gotta go". Taehyung says. "Don't leave me". I grabbed his hand. "You're the only friend I have on this planet". I said. "And don't you forgot it". Taehyung grins at me. "Now to the elephant in the room, the dark elephant, that's on your neck, you dirty boy". Taehyung smirks at me.

I covered my neck blushing and Taehyung laughs. I got confused why he was laughing til I realized he tricked me. "I can't! You're wearing a turtleneck! Why would you grab your neck!?!". Taehyung was gasping for air and I glared at him. "How did you fall for that!?!". Taehyung wheezed. "You're supposed to be my friend!". I shouted. "AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!". Taehyung fall to the floor, in tears.

"I hate... Huh?". I saw some men walk past the window and raised a brow and I jumped out my chair when I saw the guy one of them was carrying, it was Jin. "Chim? I'm...". "Sorry". I grabbed the knife on the table and rushed out the cafe. "Chim?". Taehyung says.

"You sure this is Namjoon's wife?". A man asked. "Yeah". The other says. "We're going to be rich". A man chuckled. "Ya!". I yelled and the men jumped. "Who?". A man asks. "Give him to me". I said. "No". A man said. "Give him to me". I repeated and pulled out the knife. "Ohh". A man chuckled. "Look, y'all... A knife". All the men laughed and they pulled out their guns. "Oh". I rubbed my head.

"How about you... Wait". One of the stare at me and smirked. "You're cute". He says and I knew I had to get out of here. "We can't do anything to Jin, but you...". He bit his lips and I felt myself about to throw up. "You're...". A gunshot went off and the man drops on the ground. "Wow...". Someone put their hand on my shoulder but the hand had a gun in it. "How can I be get so lucky?". The man laughs and I looked up.

"Hoseok". I said and he gently pushes me to the side. "This is my street". Hoseok growls. "Please you don't...". "Ho-Hoseok". One of the men were shaking uncontrollably. "What about me?". Hoseok tilts his head and the man took off running. "Hey! Where are you going!?!". A man yells but the other man didn't go anywhere cause he was cornered by men with weapons in their hands.

"You know that guy right?". Hoseok asked me but I was too busy trying to figure out who the hell this guy was infront of me was. "Jimin". Hoseok taps my nose. "Yes, of course I do!". I yelled. "Well, let's go get him". Hoseok says. "Get who?". I asked. "The guy in the car". Hoseok replied. "Oh yes". I said but I was too scared to move. "Jimin". Hoseok grabs my shoulder. "They won't do anything to you".

"Th-they won't?". I said. "Of course not!". Hoseok beams. "I'm with you after all". Hoseok said. "And you still have your knife with you, I'm impressed by the way". Hoseok adds. "Go ahead Jim". Hoseok pushes me forward and I gulped. I calmed myself down and marched forward cause Jin needed help. As soon as I got closer to the men, they moved away from the car.

I smirked at them and made stabbing motions at them. "Punk". I said. "Y'all better be scared of me, I was about to filet y'all losers". I scoffed and went over to get Jin. "He looks ok". I sighed in relief. "Jimin, take him to the hospital with their car". Hoseok said. "Ok". I said. "Gimme the keys". I held out my hand. One of them took out the keys and jerks his hand back when I tried to slash his fingers.

"Quick reflexes, I like". I giggled. "Bye losers!". I laughed, jumped into the car and drove off. "Ummm...". The man jumps when Hoseok glares at him. "Can you let...". "Beat them within a inch of their life". Hoseok orders. "But stop with you see them slowly dying, I want them to see why they die". Hoseok said. "Where are you going sir?". A man asked. "Me?". Hoseok chuckled.

"I'm going to beat Tae for lying to me".