Forty-three

After I finally calmed myself down from trying to impress Namjoon, he looks between Jungkook and I. "Now can y'all tell me what y'all did to get a restraining order?". Namjoon says, drinking tea. "I was being a good son". Jungkook glared at me. "And you failed". I said and Jungkook's mouth dropped. "Oh, I don't blame you Kook". Namjoon says. "You're my new dad". Jungkook said. "Excuse me!". I yelled.

"Didn't know you were a silent sneezer". Jungkook says and I heard Mr. Yoo wheeze. "You really hate me don't you?". I said. "You finally understand me". Mr. Yoo wipes a fake tear away and I clicked my tongue. "Can I get the actually details?". Namjoon asks. "I did nothing wrong". I told him and Namjoon stares at me. "It's for love". I said. "Bullshit". Namjoon scoffed. "It is!". I shouted. "And who's the unfortunate soul?". Namjoon asked.

"Wow, and it's Jimin". I said and Namjoon tilts his head. "Please tell me Jimin is a girl". Namjoon said and I shook my head. I saw Namjoon think for a split second before he slams his cup down. "You got Jin involved with this!?!". Namjoon yells. "Kisun!". Namjoon shouts. "I'm only here to watch his heart break". Mr. Yoo says. "I'm here to see him go into a spiral". Mr. Yoo adds. "I'm just here to laugh Mr. Kim". Mr. Yoo grins.

"My God, you're a monster". Jungkook said. "I appreciate that". Mr. Yoo chuckled. "Yoongi". Namjoon sighs and rubs his head. "I only met Jimin once and I can tell he's madly in love with his fiancee, why are you trying to break that up?". Namjoon asked. "Cause I know he will look better with me". I answered. "And y'all are ok with this?". Namjoon says. "I want my mother". Jungkook huffed. "I... Generally and honestly, don't care". Mr. Yoo said.

"Welcome aboard Nam...". "Stop". Namjoon cuts in. "I'm not helping you". Namjoon said. "Eh?". I blinked. "Why the hell would you think I would help you?". Namjoon says. "I won't help you ruin a great relationship and I don't like how you got Jin involved with this bullshit". Namjoon got up from his seat. "Y'all can do whatever you guys want but I'm taking Jin out of this". Namjoon walked out and we all went quiet.

"He'll be back". I said and Mr. Yoo and Jungkook nodded.

"They always do".