Fifty-five

"You want me to do what?". I say and Jungkook looks at me seriously, which took me by surprise. "I want my restraining order gone". Jungkook repeats and I let out a small chuckle. "Tell me why?". I challenged. "I did nothing wrong to you". Jungkook said. "I was only helping my pops out". Jungkook adds. "And you're telling me to drop my charge against you? It was earned". I told him.

"Not really". Jungkook said. "Oh?". I raised my brow. "Do tell". I stared at him. "As I said before, I was helping my dad out... That's it". Jungkook said. "I didn't stalk, invade your personal space nor harm you in anyway". Jungkook explained. "You only placed the restraining order on me cause I knew Yoongi and that's not fair to me". Jungkook says and I laughed. "Why did you laugh? I'm being serious... For once".

"Let me help you fix everything you just said". I grinned. "You didn't stalk me, I'll give you that but you did invade my space". I said. "What! No I didn't!". Jungkook yelled. "Did you or did you not come here to help your "dad"?. I asked. "If I remember correctly, you told me that I should give him a chance and you told me that he likes me". I said. "Was that not an invasion of my space?". I tilt my head.

"Also, you don't have to psychical hit me to cause me harm". I said. "My emotions were a wreck that day cause I gave you the benefit of the doubt and look where that got me". I sighed. "You are just like your dad but you have a nicer approach". I said. "Now...". I leaned forward. "How will I know you won't turn into him if I do drop the order?". I asked. "How will I know you won't report every little thing to Yoongi?". I add.

"How do I know Yoongi didn't put you up to this cause he's suffering?". I asks and Jungkook didn't say anything. "Your dad is suffering on something he did to his self, that's not my fault, so don't make it out to be". I pointed to the door. "Your order will remain til I deem you fit to be around me, until then... Have a nice day". I said. Jungkook chewed on his lip but he got up, bowed and left.

"Ha". I rubbed my neck.

"He's a good kid".