Seventy-two

I walked back into Jaebum's room and saw Jimin sleeping by his side. I smiled slightly and covered him with a blanket. "I got them Chim". I told them. "I got the people that hurt you both". I stroked his hair. "I had them for a while but I was so angry at them that I forgot to tell you, I'm sorry". I said. "You can do whatever you want to them, they're yours now, ok?". I smiled.

"Tae". I turned and saw Hoseok walking in. "You doing ok?". Hoseok asked. "I'm... I'm fine". I replied. "You don't have to lie to me". Hoseok said. "Come". Hoseok says and I immediately embraced him. "For what Hobi?". I said. "They did this and for what?". I asked. "What did they do to them?". I said and Hoseok hugs me. "They're kind people Hobi, they don't deserve this".

"I know". Hoseok strokes my hair. "You can cry now". Hoseok said. "In your chest?". I asks. "As long as I don't see you, you can do what you want". Hoseok says and I chuckled. "Weak". I said. "Not trying to see you cry". Hoseok said. "I'm not going too". I told him. "We both have to stay strong for Jimin". I said. "Of course you think that". Hoseok sighed. "Anyway, did you eat?". Hoseok asks.

"Umm...". I was trying to remember the last time I ate. "You can stop right there". Hoseok gently pushes me away and sat me down on the couch. "Don't move til I get you something to eat". Hoseok orders. "Ok". I pouted. Hoseok chuckles, pinched my cheek and left. "Meanie". I puffed out my cheeks and saw Jimin stir in his sleep. "Shit, I should have told him to get something for Jimin too".

'Is he waking up?'. I wondered and quietly went over to him.

"Oh!". I jumped when I saw Jimin was awake. I took the blanket away and smiled at him. "Hello Chim!". I beamed.

"Hello Tae".