Thirty- four

It's been two days since the fight and Jaebum hasn't been home since but it wasn't as bad. Jaebum been sending me texts asking me if I was ok, apologizing and kitten pictures. He told me that he won't come back til I was ready to take him back. "Ha". I rubbed my head. It was lonely staying in this big ass house, so I told Jaebum he can come home.

"We really do need to talk about that bastard". I rolled my eyes and heard hopefully Jaebum breaking his neck, coming up the stairs. I giggled and went to the door but he bust in the room. "JIMIN!". Jaebum didn't even let me think before he picks me up and spins me around. "Jae!". I laughed. "My God, that is SOOO beautiful". Jaebum kisses me all over my face.

"I am SO sorry!". Jaebum said. "No more violence, I swear, promise and any other word that goes with those words". Jaebum says and kissed my head. "Ok, ok, I got it, now put me down". I told him. "No". Jaebum replied. "Wait no?". I said and Jaebum carries me back to the bed. He sat down and I was on his lap. "It felt like years since I've been here". Jaebum rubs his head in my chest. "It's only been two days". I giggled.

"It was torture". Jaebum said. "And you went back to your parents house?". I asked. "Whatever my mom told you, isn't true". Jaebum said. "She didn't tell me anything". I said. "Really?". Jaebum pouts at me. "Yes you big baby". I pinched his cheek. "I have the best...". "She sent me pictures". I cut him off. "Can you tell me why you were in a Squidward onesie and eating animal crackers?". I asked.

"Uhh...". Jaebum scratches his head. "Damn, I got nothing". Jaebum says and I laughed. "Can we talk about Yoongi now?". I asks. "Don't wanna". Jaebum scoffed and I stare at him. "Fine but we will talk about him tomorrow". I said. "Ok". Jaebum pouted and I ruffled his hair. "Not a child". Jaebum said. "Don't act like one". I kissed his nose. "Whatever". Jaebum rolled his eyes. "I'm going to cook since I know you've been eating take out".

"I have not". I said. "I'm sorry, let me fix that". Jaebum clears his throat. "I saw the... Mmm!". I covered his mouth. "Thank you Jae, I would LOVE something to eat". I said and felt Jaebum lick my hand. "Eww!". I gasped and slapped him. "Ow!". Jaebum rubs his cheek. "Nasty bastard", now go make me a feast and pray that I'm not too disgusted to eat it". I ordered. "Yes Queen". Jaebum placed me on the bed and drags his self out the room.

I laughed like the troublemaker that I was.

"LOVE YOU!".