Letters

(Y/N POV)

Dearest Y/N,

Doctor David Hosack has been pondering your disappearance. I tell him you're off to find a better man, but of course, nothing can surpass him. I resist into revealing to him your whereabouts, but nevertheless he can't stop questioning. I know that he is a trusted friend of Lieutenant Col. Alexander Hamilton, but I keep your secret forever locked dearly into my heart.

I pray that your sister has been writing to you, also. Her temperament seems extremely peculiar lately, and I'd hate for her to feel that way. An inconvenient time for me to notify you, but something must be said, if not from anyone else.

And still I miss you. These months have gone by with tragedy, and the atmosphere around us is no longer consumed by the joy that you give; it regurgitates cruelty and neglect. We all suffer. Alas, I must be grateful that I can still talk with you without having to hear our voices. They are simply heard through these sheets of paper.

Be safe, my dear.

- C. Fernández

~

Y/N,

I think David is trying to murder me. Seriously, I know he's a doctor and all, but he's constantly hovering around me like I've killed someone. Isn't that weird? Be glad you're not here to see it, because it's just creepy.

Plus, we don't talk that much anymore. It's probably that you're busy, but I guess that's okay. We can wait. But you're alright, right? I'm talking to Y/N? Not some random weirdo?

But yeah, everything's dandy over here. We're all enjoying ourselves. Wish you could be here to see all the fun, you'd love it.

But anyway, take care. Cause I love you.

- Emily

~

My Y/N,

With all that's happening, what am I to write? Can I longer express words through this array of despair? All seems to be falling into dread, and it's the reminder that you and your sister alike are alone. I should not concern myself about you as though a parental figure, and I do not consider myself as one. Nonetheless, I'd put the guilt into myself if anything were to happen. So please, be safe during my departure. And look out for one another.

History Has Its Eyes On You ~ A Hamilton Fanfiction (Book 1, Act 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें