Character look alike - Douchebag

Start from the beginning

"Cut the crap , show the newbie around and how things are done . "

(Y/n) was cut off as the new comer was shoved towards her , her employer now walking away and heading towards her office .

"Fucking bitch just probably wants to drink her sorrows away . "

She muttered , pushing the new comer away from her before finally looking at him with serious intention .

"Well , this isn't really how I planned to introduce myself but yeah , gotta accept what you get . Anyways , let me first show you around the facility before anything else.  "

"Oh and by the way"

(Y/n) turned around , her eyes staring at the newcomer with slight interest . "What's your name ? You don't have to actually tell me your real name , just a nickname or something ."

She waited .

And waited .

And waited.

But it seemed that he wasn't planning on telling her his name .

'Fine have it that way then . Not like I didn't try to get you comfy around me by showing you my nice side .'

"Well then , introduction aside , let's us walk around and let you get comfy with the environment here . "

He nodded his head , which seemed to be the only action she was able to get out of him . Part of her thinks he's just a shy guy, the one that is always excluded from the group because his friends think his kinda boring , but behind that shy exterior is a interesting , loving and bubbly personality .

And no she was not hooked on otome games these past few weeks .

But deep down inside herself , (Y/n)  knew that she was just trying to lie to herself . The reason being because the newbie had a similar look to one of her most , if not , beloved character from a game one of her friends had recommended to play.

And let her just tell you it was a damn great game .

Sadly though , she rarely heard the characters voice and when she did , it would barely be above a whisper . She couldn't remember the number of times she held in her tears whenever a ridiculous but yet beautifully handsome picture of him appeared on her gaming console .

She felt as though God himself had blessed her with an angel that was gifted to her to appease her ever growing stress .

"So that's basically it . If you have anything you need or have questions , you can ask me . "

(Y/n) told him , " Oh and also , " she added "Make sure to take the girls side if any brawls happen , the last time someone took the boys side , they were found outside shivering with some sort of strange substance covering them from head to toe . "

(Y/n) shivered from the memory , she could still remember how Stan was so traumatized from the incident . She felt guilty since Stan was only helping her out for the day and no matter how much she apologized to him , his answer would always be the same .

"Its not like they were trying to kill me anyways . " He would say with his face suddenly becoming pale .

"Well , I have to get back to work now . You can just go knock on the manager's office and she'll see what you'll be helping out with . "

(Y/n) told him , waving goodbye as she headed back outside .

Douchebag watched as (Y/n) left , loneliness engulfed him as he scratched the back of his neck . His eyes shown to have a mischievous glint while he made his way towards his employer's office .

"Alright Mr Dovahkin , I hope you have settled yourself . Now there was one question you hadn't filled up on the application form , could be please fill it up now ? "

Douchebag nodded , looking at the piece of paper that was clipped to the clipboard .

What made you want to join ?

Honestly , he wasn't too sure himself . He already had a decent job of being a game designer , with his latest game being a huge hit .

But he wasn't really pleased with it since it was a otome game of all things . One of his friends had joked about making an otome game since it was part of the 'trend' . He had made it since he was sure it would just be a shitty game and that everyone would just complain about it online .

However , he hadn't imagine that one of his colleagues had implemented him himself into the game as one of the character capture flags . And although he had to admit that his character was made perfectly , he wasn't too happy that he had to voice out some lines , which he didn't put in effort and had just whispered throughout the whole thing .

But if he had to answer seriously , then it'll probably be because if one of the daycare's employees .

He was walking around the neighborhood when he spotted her . She had this most beautiful smile , shiny like hair and the most glossiest (E/c) coloured eyes he had ever seen .

He instantly knew his heart was stolen at that moment . Truth be told there could've been another way for him to be closer to his new found crush but he decided to take a shortcut and took up the part time job for a caretaker for children .

If that was how he was able to see his crush almost everyday and be able to hear her voice , then he was willing to sacrifice his precious time up .

After all , love had probably blinded him already .

_________________________________________

So sorry for not posting anything last week , I was busy with some stuff and couldn't find the time to publish this .

So question time , did any of you knew that 'Douchebag' actual name was Dovahkin ? Well , I'm not entirely sure if it is actually true and I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it actually is cause this just tells me that I'm not really a 'true fan'.

Anyways , sorry if you found this kinda sucky cause ,well , this was made when I was overseas in June and I didn't really had the 'determination' to write a good work .

I hope you'll enjoy this and sorry for any mistakes made !