Chapter 46

Sun's POV

I was never this glad to see him. It was Inn.

"What are you doing with Ai' Sun?" asked Inn.

"It's none of your business" said Bank as he is on his way out of the washroom.

Inn immediate grabbed Bank's shirt and pressed him against the door saying "Try to do your funny monkey business again and you won't like what will happen next"

Bank was completely surprised with what Inn did, I immediate walked towards Inn and grabbed his arm and stopped him.

Inn eased up after I held his arm. He let go of Bank and he went away. Once Bank is out of our sight Inn looked at me and his face is really serious.

"What do you think you're doing Sun?" asked Inn.

"It's nothing, he's been bugging me since I met him but it's nothing to worry about" I answered.

"Did you tell Copper?" Inn asked right away.

"I didn't want him to know, because I know he wants to fulfill the wish of his mom for him to get along with his brothers. I'll tell him when the right time comes" I replied.

His expression changed, I was hoping that it means he already agreed but when I was about to exit the restroom he said in a voice that sounds angry "Just make sure that this won't happen again or I might not be able to stop myself from punching him and from telling Copper"

After hearing what he said I can still feel that Inn still wants to protect me and I'll always be grateful for that. I went first and returned to the restaurant to avoid any speculation or any issue if Inn and I return together.

The lunch went rather quickly and it's a bit of a concern that Inn is staring back at Bank some of the time. After eating, Copper decided that we should let his mom and her family to bond especially that Tum and Bank will be living separately from their house. Inn on the other hand decided to go home on his own.

Copper started walking fast after we got separated from his family. I didn't know if he found out about what happened and is now punishing me for not telling him about Bank. I lost sight of where Copper went, I tried to call him but he's rejecting the call. I was starting to get worried about him. I really didn't want overthink but a lot of unhappy thoughts are going through my mind right now.

Tears are slowly starting to form when I received a call from Copper. He was not answering my questions if he's mad or anything, all he did was provided me with instructions on where to go.

I arrived at the place where Copper instructed me to go. It was coffee shop with only a few people in it. I received a text from Copper stating that I find a table and without questioning him I did what he said.

I have been sitting for 5 minutes when someone covered my eyes with their hand. "Stop it Copper" I said, but the person who covered my eyes giggled and really did not sound like Copper. When the cover was removed I turned my head back to see who was it and to my surprise it was P' Apo and P' Wai.

My mood suddenly changed upon seeing them. I pulled P' Apo into a tight hug which earned a "Yes I missed you too Sun" from P' Waii. After hugging P' Apo I gave P' Waii a hug and they seated on our table.

"You're both here" I said with an overwhelmed voice.

"Copper's right, you forgot about it" replied P' Apo.

"We told you a couple of weeks ago that we'll be back" answered P' Waii.

I tried to remember and yes they did mention it before. I guess I forgot about it since a lot has been going on in the past few weeks.