Chapter 8 - A new friend

Sun's POV

We just ate breakfast and I'm stuffed. Nate really knows how to cook and she really makes a perfect wife for anyone who will earn her heart. I prepared everything since I will be going back home. I'm doing this so I can give Nate and In some time to catch up and because I also miss my friends. I need to see Oh and Nam. I was busy packing my stuff when I felt that someone hugged me from the behind. "I'm going to miss you. Is there anything I can do to make you stay here instead?" said In while he was hugging me. "We need a little space you know. If we are always together you might get tired of me that easy." I muttered while I faced him and touched his face.

"It's just a few days I guess. Don't worry I won't look at someone else." I teased him.

"You better not look at anyone else or else I will make that person suffer." Sun replied looking annoyed.

I was about to plant a kiss on In's cheek when I heard someone walking towards us. "Oh Sun where are you going?" said Nate who was dressed up really nice.

"I'm going home. I just need to run some errands and my aunt misses me." I replied.

Nate was kind enough to me give a ride going to the bus stop. Maybe I was wrong about her; maybe she is really nice after all. I arrived at our house around 8:00 PM. Surprisingly my aunt wasn't mad at me because whenever I go home at this time she will scold me. My aunt cooked dinner for us; we ate and talked about random things. My aunt knows that one of my childhood friends will be coming to visit me and she told me that my friend can stay in her house if I wanted to. I was really surprised with the way she is behaving now, is she planning something bad to me and will soon turn into a wicked aunt. I have to be careful around her. It's 10:00 PM and I still haven't received any reply from In, maybe he's too busy catching up with Nate. I went to check my phone and see if he posted any pictures, he was last online the same time I left their house. I sighed and was about to read a book when I heard a notification from my phone. I was excited and hoping that it was In and to my disappointment it was another person...

Tsuki: Hi Mr. Sun! I hope you had a good day.

Sun: Who are you? How did you get my Line ID and what do you want?

Tsuki: You are pretty famous. Let's just say I'm someone who admire you from afar, I know you already have someone in your heart so I guess I just want to be friends if that is fine with you.

Sun: I don't mind, but why not use your real name? If you really want to be friends with me you will show your face and tell me who you really are.

Tsuki: I will tell you who I am, but that will happen soon. I don't want to expose myself for now. Now I just want to be someone who will compliment your light Mr. Sun.

Sun: What do you mean by that? You are crazy.

Tsuki: Well you see my name? It means "Moon" in Japanese.

Sun: Okay, you can do whatever you want, but I hope you're not some creepy person.

Tsuki: I'm not creepy don't you worry. I'm watching you from afar. I want to make sure that you are okay all the time. If you feel sad at night just look at the moon and you'll remember me.

Sun: You're cheesy! How can I remember you when I haven't even met you?

Tsuki: You'll meet me when the right time comes. Just be happy okay?

Sun: I'm always happy, but thank you. You sure did make me happy now.

Tsuki: You're welcome Mr. Sun. I have to say good night now. You should sleep as well it's already late.

Sun: Good night Tsukki.

I closed my Line app and wondered who Tsuki is. I hope that person will not cause any trouble. I've had enough trouble with Copper. I looked at the clock and it's already 11:30 PM. I guess In is too busy to send me a message. I'll just message him tomorrow. I better sleep now because my friend will arrive tomorrow. It's going to be a long day; he will arrive around 8AM. I'll tour him around and for sure we have a lot of catching up to do. It's been years since we last saw each other. 

=======================================================

Author's Note:

I've been trying to mix things up a little. 

Do you guys have any idea who Tsuki is? 

What about who is this friend of our Sun who will visit him.

Find out in the next chapters. 

Hope you like this one.