Chapter 32 - The New Kid on the Block

Oh's POV

It's 7 in the morning and I already have to get up. I'm not a morning person but I have to wake up early because of 2 reason, one is I need to prepare to go to the hospital to visit Copper's mom and because my new roommate will arrive today. My previous roommate already graduated so I will have a new one and I heard that he will be a freshman.

I opened our group chat to ask if Nam and Peach are already awake. As I finished sending the message I heard the doorbell and I assumed it's my new roommate. I was still in my pajamas and I didn't have the chance to change clothes.

I opened the door and I was right. It was my roommate.

"Sawadee Khrap! I'm Pete and I'll be your roommate" he said

"I'm Oh. You can come in" I answered.

I'm sure he'll be chosen to compete in this year's Star and Moon competition.

"P, so which one will be my room?" asked Pete.

"Second door from the left. The door on the right is my room" I answered.

"Thank you P" he replied.

I went back to my room so I can start preparing. It's going to be a long travel going to the place where Copper's mom is confined. I finished preparing after 45 minutes and on my out of the building I saw In. He was talking to the girl that came with him during the Swimming Club tryouts before. I think they're together. He saw me and he said hi. I nodded in return then continued walking away from them.

I saw my roommate and he was with this guy. I think that is his partner? Maybe brother or a friend. I'm not really sure but it seems that they're pretty close.

 I'm not really sure but it seems that they're pretty close

When they saw me Pete waived and he called me.

"P' this is Earn. My bestfriend" said Pete. "Earn, this is P' Oh and he will be my roommate"

"Sawadee Khrap P" said Earn.

"Sawadee Khrap" I answered. "Will you also be studying here?" I added.