Chapter 49

Inn's POV

After Copper revealed Sun's name. People at the backstage are all surprised. They all started looking at Sun, but Sun didn't mind. I guess somehow Sun as changed. The Sun that I knew would mind that everyone is looking at him, but now he doesn't mind it at all. He's just focusing on Copper and watching his every move and everything he says. I must admit that I'm feeling a little jealous right now, but I'm glad that Sun became stronger.

There was a mix reaction after Copper revealed that he and Sun are together. I was standing close to Sun to make sure that nothing will happen to him. After Copper's final speech he went to the backstage and he was immediately approached by some of the event organizers.

"Do you think they will disqualify me?" asked Sun.

"I honestly don't know, but if they do then they are making a big mistake" I answered.

"I'm scared Inn. I don't know how to face everyone else now that they know about my relationship with Copper" he replied.

"It's normal to feel scared. For one your boyfriend is the Campus Moon and everyone seems to have their head over heels when meeting him" I answered.

Copper went back to us after he talked to the organizers and as usual he flashes his warmest smile after seeing Sun.

"That went well" said Copper.

"Now I just have to worry about facing my family" said Sun

"Not to mention everyone else" I added.

I received a soft punch from Sun and Copper just chuckled on the other side.

"I guess you're right. I also have to face everyone else, but I know that I can do this.

After hearing Sun say those words, it hit me that he's no longer the Sun that I know. I'm starting to feel a little regret that I didn't get to see him change because of what happened, but what matters is that I'm here now and I'll make sure that no harm comes to Sun.

Sun's POV

It was time for the winners to be announced and I'm honestly feeling scared of stepping out the stage because I don't know how people will react once they see me after the video came out and after Copper revealing our relationship.

I was surprised by tap from the back. I looked at who it was and found that it's Pete.

"I'm kind of jealous of you P" said Pete.

After saying that I faced him and a concerned look is written all over my face

"You have the man that you love and both of you are not afraid of telling the world about your love" he added.

"You know you can always talk to me right? If something is going on, let's talk about it after the competition" I answered.

Somehow I feel like Pete is hiding something that he's not talking about and out of all people, I guess that I'm the one who can understand him the most. I can see sadness behind his smiles something that I'm familiar with and that made me remember how lost I was when I'm the one who was going through something.

It was my turn to go out of the stage and my heart started thumping. It's a mix of nervousness and fear that people may react negatively after seeing the video and knowing about my relationship with Copper.

As soon as I stepped on the stage, I was expecting booing from the crowd. To my surprise everything is looking fine. I felt relieved seeing how calm everyone is. It will now be the last part of the competition before the winners are determined.

There will be an award called "People's Choice Award" which will be determined by the number of flowers received by each contestant. It's an initiative of the university to help those sell flowers within the area since there has been a decline with their sales.

At first there's no one coming over to give me flowers and I knew it has something to do with the video and the revelation about my relationship with Copper. The time is almost up and no one has still approached me. I can hear people start screaming as a very big bouquet of red roses came approaching my line.

"Delivery from the boyfriend" said Oh as he gave me the bouquet of flowers.

Another big bouquet of flower is walking down the line.

"Of course I'll do my fair share of supporting you" said Inn as he gave the bouquet of flowers to me.

After that segment, we were given a few minutes to rest and also to give the organizers time to count the flowers we all got.

We're at the backstage waiting for the break to finish when Grace went to where I was sitting.

"I'm glad to see that Copper is finally happy and it's all thanks to you" said Grace "I guess I cannot compete with you as I've never seen Copper that happy since I met him last year, but remember this Sun Atkin If you ever hurt Copper you'll answer directly to me" she added.

After that, Copper went to where I was sitting and kissed my forehead before saying "I will love you with everything that I have and I won't let anything take you away from me" after that he hugged me tight as if we didn't see each other for a long time.

"Why are you acting like that" I asked

"It's nothing, I just finally felt relieved that we don't have to hide our relationship to the whole university" Copper answered "It's also assuring you that no matter what happens after tonight, I will always protect you" he added.

We hugged for quite a long time then we heard a cough on the side and when I looked at who was it, it's Pete.

"I hate to interrupt your moment, but it's time P's" he said.

Copper kissed me one last time in the forehead before going to his place. Pete and I went with the other contestants as we slowly get out of the stage for the final moment of the competition and I've never felt this confident. Maybe it's because I don't have to worry about people knowing my relationship with Copper or maybe it's because I know that after this night everything will go back to normal... or so I thought.

"The new Moon of Kasetsart University is Sun Atkin"

=======================================

Author's Note

Hi guys! I'm sorry for being on Hiatus for a long time. 

I hope you're all well!

If you like this update, please hit the LIKE button.

Suu suu na ✌️✌️