Chapter 19 - The Moons and the Sun

Copper's POV

The moment we stepped out of the restaurant I saw In following us. Sun suddenly let go of my hands and he faced In and said "Not now In. I don't want to talk to you." After saying that to In, Sun turned to me and I see tears forming in his eyes. In tried to reach out to Sun but I stopped him saying "He said not now In. Just go back inside and I'll take him home."

We went straight to my car and the moment that we entered Sun started crying. I hated myself because I can't do anything to make Sun feel better. I offered my handkerchief and said "I'm not going to stop you from crying, but please accept this so you can wipe away those tears once you are done." I know for a fact that Sun doesn't want his aunt to see him like this so I drove home.

As we arrived at my house, he is still crying but it's a better compared to earlier. He asked "Where are we? What are we doing here?" I looked at him and replied "Well we're at my house. I know you don't want your aunt to see you like this so I thought you can freshen up here." I opened up the door and we are welcomed by P'Som our helper. She looked surprised that I brought a guy at home but I guess she's even more surprised that this guy is crying.

"Is mae here?" I asked P'Som.

"She went to the office and she said it's something urgent." P'Som replied while still looking at Sun.

I lead Sun to my room and I told him to make himself comfortable as I need to make a quick phone call to Mae.

Sun's POV

"Make yourself comfortable, I just need to make a quick phone call" Copper said as he went out of his room.

I looked around his room and it's pretty clean which is totally different than what I imagined. His room has a very relaxing vibes. The walls are painted in a a different shade of blue and it's pretty spacious. I looked around and saw a lot of pictures of Copper. I also saw a picture of Copper and Oh, probably when they are younger.