Chapter 27 - The time that passed by

Sun's POV

It has been a month since I returned to Chiang Mai. At first my mom didn't agree with my decision but with the help of P' Apo she came to understand what happened. I stopped studying for this year and will just continue next year. It's a good thing my mom supported my decision even though my dad seems to be against it.

Oh and Nam keeps on updating me on what is happening in our school. They have a few more weeks left before they graduate. Nam got accepted in Kasetsart University. Oh is just waiting for the result of his entrance exam. Copper also got accepted however he's still thinking between Mechanical or Industrial Engineering. Peach will be taking Communication Arts.

I still have a year to figure out what course to take when I enter the university. Maybe I'll just continue with Communication Arts since it's the course that In and I agreed to take. As I was browsing Facebook on my phone I noticed a post from In and it seems that he will return to Pattaya after graduation. I don't even know if he will continue with Communication Arts but since it's something that we promised to do, I will continue with it.

After seeing his profile, everything that I'm trying to forget about him came back to me. I reminded myself again that it's what's best for all of us. Just as I was continuing to browse through my phone I heard someone knocking outside my room.

"N' Sun!" said a familiar voice.

"You may enter, the door is not locked" I answered.

I was surprised to see P' Wai entering my room. "Hi!" that's all he said.

"What are you doing here P" I asked.

"We came to visit. We earned our time off after having a successful performance in the regional meet" P' Wai answered.

"We? So you mean P' Apo is also here?" I asked.

"Yes. He's talking to your mom" P' Wai. "So how are you?" he continued.

"Doing well so far. I'm sorry I never got the chance to say goodbye to you before I decided to go back here" I answered.

"No worries. I'm just glad that you are doing well" P' Wai replied. "Just don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help" he continued.

I am really glad to have P' Apo and P' Wai. We talked about the other things that happened right after I left and it seems that everything is pretty normal. In returned to school but was kind of aloof with Oh and the others. Copper on the other hand is always with my friends and is really focusing his attention on running the Swimming Club and some preparation for their graduation.

P' Apo soon came into my room and instead of a warm hug I got a smack on my head. "That's for going home without telling me first" said P' Apo.

"I missed you too P" I answered.

"So have you decided what course to take when you enter the university?" asked P' Apo.

"Yes, still the same course that I told you before" I said.

"Everybody misses you, but the one that's most affected is Copper" said P' Wai.

"What do you mean P?" I asked.

"He's working his ass out not to think about you. He's fighting the urge to come here and see you" answered P' Apo.

It has been a month and he's still thinking about me. "You're so crazy" I whispered. We were interrupted by my mom who called us to eat lunch. It seems that P'Apo and P' Wai will be staying over P' Apo's house and will be here for one week.