Chapter 25 - All for you

Sun's POV

I was shocked after I knew that In was in the hospital. I managed to call his parents who are on a business trip and will arrive in the morning. I'm currently in the hospital outside of the Emergency Room where they are making sure that In didn't incur other fatal damage. I also manage to call Copper who arrived 15 minutes after I called him. There are police officers talking to Copper right now telling him what happened. They said In was on the side of the road and he's on hazard because he was about to call someone when another car who's driver was drunk was over speeding and lost control and the brakes so he crashed into In's car.

I remembered what the nurse who called me mentioned earlier "Do you know that owner of this phone? He is in critical condition now. You are the last person he dialed and please tell his parents right away." Should I be the one blame that he got involved in this accident? I quietly sat on the corner, leaned my head on my knees and started crying. The tears that I've been holding since I learned about the accident are now falling freely. Everything went dark as I cannot control my tears anymore.

I woke up and I noticed that I'm no longer sitting on the corner and on the floor. I was brought to a bench and my head is now on top of someone's lap and it was Copper's lap. When he realized that I'm already awake he smiled and said "Are you feeling better now?" He was looking straight into my eyes and at that exact moment I can see that he's full of sincerity.

"Do you want to hear a lie or the truth?" I asked.

"You can go with both" He answered.

"I'm totally okay.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But the truth is I'm really not okay. It is because of me that he got involved in that accident" I replied and tears started to fall again uncontrollably.

"Don't even think about it. He did the right thing to begin with. He pulled over before he even tried to call you. He's even on hazard so all the blame should be on the drunk driver. Don't worry too much. In is a fighter. He'll get through this" Copper said.

He really knows how to calm me down. I just felt emotionally and physically exhausted today so after that conversation I fell asleep and to be awaken by the arrival of In's parents and his mother breaking down and calling out to her son.

Copper's POV

In's parents arrived a little after 5 AM. The doctor still hasn't come out of the emergency room. When In's mom learned about this she started breaking down and crying her heart out. I told his father everything that happened and although I can see the worried look in his eyes I felt that he is just staying strong for his wife.

The doctor came out, looked for In's parents and he said that he suffered serious head injuries, he is still unconscious and immediately needs blood transplant because he lost a lot of blood. The only problem is In's blood type is AB negative. The doctor also said that they don't have any available AB negative blood as of the moment.

Both In's parents fell on their knees. Sun did the same. I just sighed and that's not because I'm hopeless, but because I know I can do something about it.

I started to have a bit of a debate inside my head between the good and the bad side of my conscience...

"If you don't do something about it, Sun will be all yours" said the bad conscience.